Mt. Annapurna l (8,091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. Like any other trip in the Annapurna region. It lies on the hill of Annapurna south.
Sleeping and meals
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Airport pickups and drops in private vehicle
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- Private jeep Pokhara-Ulleri, Siwai-Pokhara
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek
- Kathmandu-Pokhara by private vehicle with air condition
- Pokhara-Kathmandu by flight and airport departure taxes
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking
guide) and porters to carry luggage (2
trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP permit, TIMS )
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- Drinking water during trek and beverage such as tea, coffee, coke, Pepsi, liquor etc.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Expenses of charge batteries and hot water for shower on the mountain
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure,
and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or
boiled water, shower etc.)
for this listing.
Thai Nepal Travels and Trek Pvt.,Ltd.
kathamandu , Nepal Hiking & Trekking Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details