AMIT JOSHI (View My Profile)
We are a team of experienced professional tour managers, guides,cooks,river guides,potters specialized in conducting self supported rafting expeditions on Himalayan Rivers , Trekking tours on all major and lesser known treks in India and Nepal.Since, we believe that every traveler has a distinct outlook and interest hence, our focus is on preparing such travel programs that suits one's interests and budget .All this is possible due to our teams presence in the field and first hand knowledge of the areas in which we operate.We pride ourselves for being one of those operators who caters to travel needs of adventure enthusiasts from all walks of life .
Himalaya rivers for white water rafting expeditions-Ganga,Tons,Alaknanda,Bhagirathi,Zanskar...
Trekking regions in Himalayas -garhwal ,ladakh , kumaon,sikkim,himanchal
Other multi sports adventure activities -mountain biking and wild life safaris in himalayas
River Runs in India: Duration/ Season/ Grade
1. Ganga River - 02/03 days Delhi-Delhi (Oct-May) Grade III+
2. Alaknanda River - 07 days Delhi-Delhi.(Oct-Apr) Grade III+
3. Bhagirathi River - 07 days Delhi-Delhi.(Oct-Apr) Grade IV
4. Zanskar River - 15 days Delhi-Delhi.(Jul/Aug) Grade IV
5. Kali River - 12 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Jan) Grade III+
6. Brahmaputra River - 16 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Mar) Grade IV+
7. Subansari River - 14 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Mar) Grade IV
Regular day trips are offered on the Ganga (Oct-April), Beas (May/June), Teesta (Oct-Apr), Sutlej (May/ June) and Indus (July/ August) rivers.
GRADING OF RAPIDS
GRADE I: Easy, small waves. No obstacles.
GRADE II: Moderate difficulty with clear passages.
GRADE III: Difficult, high irregular waves, narrow passages, requires precise maneuvering.
GRADE IV: Very difficult, powerful waves, very precise maneuvering.
GRADE V: Extremely difficult, long violent, highly congested. Team of experts only.
GRADE VI: Unrunnable. Suicide.
Trek categories - easy, moderate- any healthy person can do, strenuous- tough and exhaustive(prior trekking experience desirable)