Our hands-on cooking classes are the best way to discover and enjoy the flavours of the Italian culture: during your holidays you will be completely immersed in the Italian culinary tradition, and you will discover the ingredients, recipes and techniques that make great our culinary tradition.
Authenticity is the keyword of our cooking holidays:
- authentic is the farm that hosts our cooking school, it is a lovely and relaxing oasis in the green heart of Italy, surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and fruit trees;
- authentic is the kitchen where you will have your cooking classes, I open the door of my home and you will cook in my kitchen in a true Italian atmosphere;
- authentic are our fresh seasonal ingredients coming from our luxuriant vegetable garden;
- authentic is the extra virgin olive oil used in the cooking classes, produced from olives that grow in the farm;
- authentic is the organic wine that you will drink during your holiday, it is completely produced in the farm.
In our popular cooking classes we explore all aspects of the Italian cuisine sharing with you many traditional recipes. Our cooking classes are small and intimate as groups vary between two and eight participants, in order to assure a better enjoyment of each other’s company and get as much attention as possible.
The meals prepared will focus on fresh seasonal products and quality ingredients mainly coming for my farm.
Every morning our English speaking Italian chef will guide you the preparation of a 4-course meal completely home made. In a homely and informal atmosphere she will share with you her secrets and her best recipes. At the end of each class will enjoy the result of your work, sipping our organic wine
Let’s Cook in Umbria is located in the heart of Italy, not far from Tuscany, the farmhouse is surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards and olive trees, and steeped in Etruscan and Medieval history. The farm features cozy, well-appointed apartments, breath-taking views and unique cooking activities that will allow you to fully experience the authentic rhythms and beauty of life in a farm.
Raffaella runs this scenic and peaceful family farm, only 4km from the historical center of Perugia.
Our cooking programs are available year round on request for a minimum of 2 two people
1 DAY COOKING CLASS: It start at 9.30 am and are aimed at being a full immersion into Umbrian gastronomic culture and include the preparation of authentic Italian recipes and the learning of the basic techniques of traditional Cuisine.The cooking classes are held in my home in Perugia, where a convivial lunch with dishes prepared during the class will be served accompanied by wines produced in the farm. Reservation year round on request.
CULINARY VACATIONS ( 3- 4- 7 Days) : the program includes accommodation, cooking classes in the mornings and free afternoons to discover the amazing Umbria. Reservation year round on request.
COOKING HOLIDAYS (3- 4- 7 Days): the program include accommodation, cooking classes in the mornings and cultural and gastronomic activities in the afternoons: our driver and our guides will be at your disposal to accompany you in the sight of the best wineries of the region, to visit the handicraft workshops, the most beautiful art cities and the traditional festival and events of Central Italy.
SEASONAL TOURS: Italian culinary holidays coinciding with traditional events to live an unique and wonderful experience in Italy.
- Easter Cooking Holidays from 13-17 April 2017
- Corpus Domini Spello from 17 - 21 June 2017
- The Medieval Market from 24 to 28 June 2017
- The Palio fo the Boats from 28 July to 1 August 2017
- Olive Harvest in Italy from 2 to 6 November 2017
- The New Olive Oil from 23 to 26 November 2017
- Christmas cooking vacations from 18 to 22 December 2017
- The New Year Eve from 28 December 2017 to 1 January 2018
You can find more information about the cooking programs in the site of Let's Cook in Umbria
Facilities in the country farm:
* Swimming pool (6 X 12)
* Car Park
* Play area for children
* Outdoor barbecue
* Sell of wine, olive oil and jams
* Guided tours (on request)
* Cooking courses (on request)
* Sing courses (on request)
* Baby bed
* Animals allowed
* Credit Cards
|let's cook in Umbria|
|half day cooking calss||From: 0||From: 0||depends on the number of people in your group|
|3 Day Culinary Vacations||From: 0||From: 0||depends on the number of people in your group|
|4 Day Culinary Vacations||From: 0||From: 0||depends on the number of people in your group|
|7 Day Culinary Vacations||From: 0||From: 0||depends on the number of people in your group|