Day1- Arrival Queen Alia International Airport, Meet & Assist Transfer to Amman Hotel, for Dinner and Overnight.
Day2 :After Breakfast at Hotel, city tour
of Amman, then Proceed to Desert Castles, back to Amman for Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day3: After Breakfast at Hotel, Drive to Madaba, Mount Nebo, then Proceed to Visit Kerak, and Direct to Petra Hotel for Dinner and Overnight
Day4: After Breakfast at Hotel, Visit Petra, Back to hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 5: After Breakfast at Hotel, drive to Wadi Rum 4x4 jeep tour
Two Hours Tour, Then return back to Amman for Dinner & Overnight at hotel in Amman.
Day 6 : After Breakfast at Hotel, Drive to Visit Jerash –Ajloun –Um Qais –Sightseeing of Jordan Valley , back to Amman For Dinner & Overnight.
Day 7: After Breakfast at Hotel, Transfer to Queen Alia Airport for Departure Home.
Age range, type of group
PRICE INCLUDES The Following:
• Meet and assist by Our Representative at Queen Alia International Airport upon Arrival and Departure.
• 4 Night’s Accommodation in 5 Or 4 or 3 Stars Hotel in Amman on H/B Basis.
• 2 Night’s Accommodation in 5 Or 4 Or 3 Stars Hotel in Petra on H/B Basis.
• Transportation in a Modern Air-Conditioned Car With English speaking driver, from 106 person
• Transportation from 8 Pax & Up Escorted tour guide
Level A By Modern Air –Conditioned Bus
• English Speaking Driver.
• Entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
• Horse riding for 800 meters in Petra.
• Jeep Tour Wadi Rum 2 Hours.
• Local Guide in Jerash & in Petra.
Sleeping and meals
• Personal Expenses.
• Flight Tickets from home.
• Anything not mentioned in the Program.
• Tips for Guides and Drivers.
• Visa at Amman Airport upon Arrival Cost $15.00 Per Person.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details