Terms and Conditions
and the following terms and conditions. RealAdventures will only accept listings that accept these terms and conditions of service.
Click To Add Your Listing!
Top of Page
Authorized To Create Listing
By entering information on our listing form, you hereby warrant that you are the owner or authorized representative of all such information and that you have sufficient rights to provide information for publication. You are indicating your ownership or authority to provide material including textual descriptions, photographs, trademarks, service marks and other material used for publication on the RealAdventures internet site.
Infringement of Copyrights
In the case of any dispute over rights to this material, you, the Listing Partner, are solely responsible for all liability and costs associated with settling any said dispute.
Right To Use Your Text & Images
RealAdventures has the non-exclusive, permanent right to use any material that you provide (text and graphics) anywhere on its network of websites, affiliated websites, in promotional material and/or in press releases. RealAdventures may not sell or transfer rights to your material to any third party without your prior permission. RealAdventures reserves the right to edit any material for grammar, content, appropriateness, editorial and technical requirements.
Editing & Removal of Listings
RealAdventures, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove any listing that does not meet our editorial requirements or is considered offensive or inappropriate. Listings that are removed will be done so without refund of the listing fee.
We also reserve the right to publish any and all reviews of the property or service.
Each Listing Must Represent A Specific Property or Service
For instance, if you are a tour operator do not create a general listing for the bicycle, hiking and canoeing tours in Canada, USA and Europe. Pick one tour and one region and write about that specific tour. Example 2: If you are a reservation service, this listing must represent only one specific accommodation or property. Do not create a general listing representing all accommodations in Europe.
Listings not adhering to this policy will be canceled!
No Guarantees Of Listing Performance
RealAdventures does not provide any guarantees regarding the performance of your listings, auctions, specials or other advertisements on the RealAdventures website or any affiliate website. Just as an ad in the yellow pages does not guarantee customers will call you, similarly RealAdventures cannot provide guarantees on inquiries, traffic or sales.
We will actively promote the site and enable potential customers to search for information that meets their needs. We may not be able to attract customers interested in your products and services.
No Refunds Or Credits For Listing Payments
We do not provide provide refunds or credits for your listing payment. Please be sure that you are ready to create and pay your listing advertisment on this website.
Right To Modify Terms & Conditions
RealAdventures reserves the right to modify these 'Terms & Conditions' at any time without notice.
Click To Add Your Listing!
Top of Page
- By completing the listing form and submitting your images or other material to us, you are indicating authority and ownership of the material and providing consent to publish the information on our site.
- For the following reasons we do not and will not go to another internet site to get information or images, even with your permission - even if you own the site.
- Legal and copyright restrictions prohibit us from doing so.
- It would potentially be a violation of licensing, management and exclusive agreements.
- This site is designed to be an interactive forum that enables companies and individuals with listings to update that information directly, immediately and in 'real-time'.
- The time and cost for us to find the correct site, wait for it to download, figure out what text and which images you want us to copy, etc. is prohibitive.
- For these reasons, listings and photographs must be submitted through our on-line forms.