Great Hotel, Beautiful location, Quiet side of the Island !
This was a great hotel for the price, the staff was very nice , very attentive and very responsive. we will be back. the location is quiet, away from all the ...
This was a great hotel for the price, the staff was very nice , very attentive and very responsive. We will be back. The location is quiet, away from all the traffic on the west side. Parking was convienent. Restaurant was nice and food was delicious and a good value for the price. Grand Caymen dollar is 20% more than US so it can be expensive. This hotel also offers kitchen & kitchenette so you can prepare some meals to save moey. Scuba Diving company next door is GREAT!( Red sail) we loved them too!
This was a great place to stay if you just want to kick back and relax, away from the hustle and bustle. my wife and i love the view from ...
This was a great place to stay if you just want to kick back and relax, away from the hustle and bustle. My wife and I love the view from our room. We had a studio on the 3rd floor, it was great. 2 for 1 Happy hour everyday from 4-6 p.m. Live bands through out the week. Two restaurants that we loved in area were Tukka, (went 3 times) which actually picked you up and drove you back to the resort with the help of the concierge, who were just great, Rocky, and Lindsay. The other one was the Italian Kitchen (went 2 times) which was right across the street from the resort. We also enjoy using the bikes the resort had on premises for a 3 hour tour, stopping at a few sights, the light house and the 10 sail wreck, also made to Viviene's Kitchen for lunch on our way back to the resort. (Great local food and cheap too!) It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. Also want to say thank you for the great staff on hand, Leah, Keisha, Mike, Diana, Tony, Doris, and Seby. I can't wait to go back.
1. east side of the island. quiet on the beach.
2. room walls are thin.
3. share a balcony with adjoining room.
4. ate once on the property - barefoot bar ...
1. East side of the island. Quiet on the beach.
2. Room walls are thin.
3. Share a balcony with adjoining room.
4. Ate once on the property - barefoot bar and grill - was ok.
5. Ate at the Italian restruant across the street - excellent.
6. Grocery store across the street is convenient.
7. We brought a soft cooler. Went to grocery store and bought beverages so that we had them on the beach. The bar was 1/4 mile from our room.
8. Towels for beach are a long way away.
9. Rent a car!!!! Unless you plan to hibernate in your room.
10. If I went again, I'd pay the extra to have a room on the 1st floor with direct access to the beach.
11. All inclusive - glad we did not do it. Only 2 restruarants. I don't drink soda or alcohol so no way to get my money's worth. Plus bar is so far away.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $15 Per Month » View Details
The Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Hotels & Resorts With 1600 feet of beachfront, The Reef Resort is on the east end of Grand Cayman Island, 12 miles from Rum Point, and approximately 25 miles from Owen
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.