We stayed one night here at this hotel along the river in bend. the grounds are nicely spread out and well landscaped, providing a pleasant environment to our stay. the ...
We stayed one night here at this hotel along the river in Bend. The grounds are nicely spread out and well landscaped, providing a pleasant environment to our stay. The restaurant views the pool in the center of the complex and this made our party of 4 enjoy both simultaneously. It is near the river and the wonderful river walks offered by the city of Bend. Overall, a very comfortable stay for an overnight.
I was extremely unhappy with my recent stay at the shilo inn and suites in bend oregon. it seemed like there were problems every time i turned around with this ...
I was extremely unhappy with my recent stay at the Shilo Inn and Suites in Bend Oregon. It seemed like there were problems every time I turned around with this stay.
1. It took me 25 minutes to check in on a Friday night at 9pm. The staff at the front desk was frazzled and unproffesional. I was told that the rollaway bed I had reserved was not available, leaving 3 people to sleep in 1 king sized bed.
2. My room was smelly and dark. The view from the only window in the room was of a hallway with a utility closet. Most of the time the only view was of the inside of this closet with it's flourescent lighting and shelves full of sheets.
3. The room was dated and the light fixtures barely made a difference. I couldn't open the blinds because everyone walking past my room could see in.
4. There room smelled of mold and wet animals.
5. There was no pen or paper anywhere in the room.
6. The outlets were hard to reach. I had to move furniture in order to plug in my cell phone charger.
7. There were never any pool towels.
I would not recommend this hotel at all.
When we arrived and checked in there was a long wait. i asked of a good place to get pizza that delivered. they responded with a place. when we got ...
When we arrived and checked in there was a long wait. I asked of a good place to get pizza that delivered. They responded with a place. When we got back to the room and called the pizza place they did not deliver. We ordered anyway and went to the front desk to get directions to the pizza place. My wife was given the wrong directions which sent her out of the way aproximately 10 miles. When she arrived back to our room, we started eating only to find out there was a cockroach problem in the kitchen part of our room. I killed the cockroach and hoped not to see another. When i explained this to the front desk the next morning at checkout, they said ok " we will get this taken care of and sorry. I would have at least refunded our stay money or something. Not handled very well!! The shower head in the bathroom barely had enough pressure to clean the shampoo out of your hair and there was a lot of left over hair in the drain from the previos tennants.
Bend, Oregon Hotels & Resorts Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $12 Per Month » View Details
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.