Hotel was sub par. found dirty needle under bed. the electrical outlet for the refrigerator quit working. breakfast was meager would not stay here again. i've stayed in much ...
Hotel was sub par. Found dirty needle under bed. The electrical outlet for the refrigerator quit working. Breakfast was meager Would not stay here again. I've stayed in much better hotels in the equivalent price range. Fortunately our trip was about skiing and spent little time in the hotel.
I stayed here for 10 days to go skiing in utah.
pros - location, cost.
cons - pool / spa was in need of being resurfaced. the cement sides of the pool, had ...
I stayed here for 10 days to go skiing in Utah.
Pros - location, cost.
Cons - pool / spa was in need of being resurfaced. The cement sides of the pool, had a plethora of paint chips and the pool looked a little dirty to begin with. A couple nights the hot tub was so foamy I didn't go in it. Just looked weird. I was kind of bummed about the pool situation.
On the plus side it is right next to state street where there are a lot of restaurants. Its next to a Dennys, and its right by I-15 so navigating around is easy.
Not a bad spot of town or anything. I didn't go down to check out the breakfast, but the girlfriend said there was just a waffle maker, cereals, muffins, and so on.
If you need to reside on the UTA route, there isn't any light rail system or bus that goes by.
If you are watching T.V. because the pool is not that appealing, there is a limited amount of channels. Only about 2 dozen, and no channel guide. The t.v. had no way to adjust its settings, and the colors were out of wack (people were pretty red for instance). It is a little south for most of the action. Staying in Midvale / Sandy / Murray would be better if you want to be even closer to the ski resorts.
The bed sheet had a burn on it. The pillows are flat as heck. The room did have a reclining chair, fridge, and microwave. I would say for $*-** or whatever we paid a night, it wasn't a bad deal. But for $*-** more a night I think you can easily upgrade to a better hotel.
I have stayed at this super 8 motel in south jordan, utah (10722 south 300 west south jordan, ut 84095) numerous times for business but this last stay for business ...
I have stayed at this Super 8 motel in South Jordan, Utah (10722 South 300 West South Jordan, UT 84095) numerous times for business but this last stay for business was the absolute worst motel experience I have ever had. The bathroom in the room had a big problem! At midnight one of the nights we stayed a member of my group went into the bathroom to take a shower. Upon turning on the bathroom light water started to flow abundantly out of the light soaking the toilet and entire floor and starting to soak the carpet. We immediately called the front desk to let them know of the problem. The clerk came to our room about 5 minutes after we called him and looked at the light and then left. 10 minutes later water is still flowing so we had to go out and find him because he just left not fixing the problem. We found him playing on the internet in the lobby... when we found him he said he could do nothing for us. When we complained that it was a fire hazard to have the light and electricity wet he didn't feel it warranted any precaution and refused to change our room. The light in the bathroom was still flowing with a steady water stream. At this time the front desk clerk decided he would get a metal step stool and with a metal screw driver he would take down the light and then dry it with a towel while the light was still on and the water still flowing.. After fighting with the front desk clerk for two hours and asking that he call the manager and or owner of the motel, the front desk clerk gave us the manager/owner business card... which was no help because the only contact numbers on the card were the motel numbers. We were finally moved to another room after 2 hours. The room we were moved to smelled strongly of stale cigarette smoke, the carpet in the room was damp and the beds were damp as well and the air conditioner was on full blast making the room freezing and uncomfortable. The room was so filled with stale smoke that it cause all three people (including myself) to get sick and loose our voices after being in the room for only 4 hours. We are very allergic to cigarette smoke and we were all having difficulties breathing. One of the ladies lost a half day of work because of this and in turn lost money that she could have earned had she been able to attend the expo we were at. When she returned to the motel to talk to the manager who was working at the time and he basically denied that anything was wrong with the room and then mentioned that the water was not an over flow of the shower above us but was actually over flow of the toilet. He didn't feel that having toilet water running out the light and on top of us and the bathroom was of any health concern. He also insisted that we were immediately moved to another room and wanted to know what else we wanted from him. He also denied that there were any problems with the room we were moved to. He told us that no matter what the issue was (flood, fire or burglary) he wouldn't come down to the motel in the middle of the night to handle any concern . He would handle it the next day at 8 am
When a member of my business group mentioned to the mgr that she had attempted to call customer care that night when the front desk clerk wouldn't help us the mgr got angry saying it would cost him $* because we called them. He offered to take % off of our bill for the stay. When we checked out they had only taken $* off of our 4 night stay and when we questioned the desk clerk about the manager/owner's promise the desk clerk said the manager wasn't available today and we would have to dispute this with him another day.
I wouldn't warrant any stars to this establishment or its employees. I hope that my letters and calls to Super 8 will not be ignored and that a satisfactory result will be accomplished. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.