I thought the hotel was great, the staff was great and the rooms were great, but the most annoying part was parking and valet service. i wish i knew what ...
I thought the hotel was great, the staff was great and the rooms were great, but the most annoying part was parking and valet service. I wish I knew what valet service costs and what the closest parking cost. I made a mistake and picked the closest parking and because I had to leave, that was not a good thing to do. Other than that it was great.
Great stay,room very clean and comfortable..the beds are very comfortable and cozy clean.the staff very helpful and friendly.hotel is close to great food and walking distance ...
Great stay,room very clean and comfortable..The beds are very comfortable and cozy clean.The staff very helpful and friendly.Hotel is close to great food and walking distance to many things including Fenway park...
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and love the location. the hotel is right in the middle of great shopping and restaurants is perfect for what ...
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and love the location. The hotel is right in the middle of great shopping and restaurants is perfect for what I look for when coming to Boston. I really enjoy their comfy beds and the pool for a morning swim. The staff has always been friendly and helpful in my past stay however this time I had a problem with the manager not really caring I guess that is what the rest of her staff makes up for.
Fine, but no fridge, slow elevators, and very cold pool. Would not stay again.
Our group included two adults and one 7 year old. the hotel was comfortable and clean. the central location was great and we enjoyed being able to walk to the ...
Our group included two adults and one 7 year old. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The central location was great and we enjoyed being able to walk to the Prudential Center Mall without leaving the hotel. Our only complaints were:
- We chose the hotel bc it had a pool which is a huge treat for our 7 year old. However, we couldn't enjoy the pool bc it was very cold. I guess that's ideal for real swimmers who want a workout in a lap pool. Not great for kids and their parents who want to splash around. Next time, we'd go for a place with a smaller, warmer, more family friendly pool.
- There was a large bank of elevators but only two or three seemed to be operational. Therefore, there was usually a 3-5 minute wait for an elevator and they were very crowded -- like a sardine can. Not fun for us or other passengers when getting on dripping wet from the pool, or smelly and sweaty from a workout. It was strange bc there were so many elevators; we couldn't figure out why they only had 2 or 3 in service. Also escalator to ground floor was not working so you had no choice but to use the elevator from the second floor where the restaurant, shops and entrance to mall is located.
- Missed having a fridge in the room. There IS a "cooler" that looks like a mini-fridge, but it is not cold. There was a note in the room that said it would keep things cold, but wouldn't chill something not already cold. I found it kept nothing cold. Perhaps that's a cost-cutting measure for the hotel?
- Restaurant was good but pricey. Really good breakfast buffet, but for a party of two adults and one child, it was a whopping $50 bucks! It should either be free or discounted if you're staying at the hotel, in my opinion. Save your money and grab something at the Starbucks if you want to eat in the hotel.
- In sum, it was absolutely fine, but we will try somewhere else next time.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $17 Per Month » View Details
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.