We are here and have been here several days. we have muttled through most of the issues directly with hotel. however i learned today about the pool closure clause. let ...
We are here and have been here several days. We have muttled through most of the issues directly with hotel. However I learned today about the pool closure clause. Let me bring you up to speed and our new issues today.
1. Pool closed for repairs. Offered to carry us back and forth to other hotel across town.
2. Forced to buy drinking water, as the water in room is not drinkable. Bought 5 gallons. Was delivered to room in five gallon jug with spicket.
3. Intermittent hot water. Either VERY hot or NOT hot at all. No water pressure.
4. Woke up first morning to all five gallons on floor. Spicket was not working correctly. Was replaced and cleaned up.
5. Zero water pressure. Finally I said something and they fixed. (My fault for not saying anything sooner). Filter on faucet was clogged.
6. Bought food to make breakfast. Made breakfast second day. Set off fire alarm in room due to grease burning off burner. There was no vent to suck out smoke. Last night made dinner and set off alarm again cooking beef, then set off boiling water for pasta. We cooked one item at a time.
7. This morning our water in sink is brown. We will have to bath in this.
8. Failed to mention how the bed smells sour.
I mentioned to my husband how this is three steps above camping. I will say in defense of the hotel that most of the staff has tried to help, but there is only so much they can fix with a staff of 4-5.
My husband and i love to travel so we were excited about visiting belize for the first time. if we would have bought our airfare separately we basicically stayed for ...
My husband and I love to travel so we were excited about visiting Belize for the first time. If we would have bought our airfare separately we basicically stayed for free at the hotel, so I am not too disappointed. The town and shopping are great but if you are a beach lover like me, you will be unhappy. San Pedro is a fishing town. There is some sand but no ocean to speak of- I did not see one person enter the water and it was warm enough. The hotel was O.K. except the bed was absolutely miserable. We took turns sleeping on the couch every night. I also did not like the mandatory cleaning of the rooms daily. It became disturbing and even though we spoke to the front desk they said there was nothing they could do about it. If we ever go back we would probably stay somewhere else.
This hotel is just fantastic! the destination is also awesome! i went to this hotel for a diving trip and i found just so much things to do, i went ...
This hotel is just FANTASTIC! The destination is also awesome! I went to this hotel for a diving trip and I found just so much things to do, I went to see the Mayan ruins (which was the first time I did that), went to the fantastic forest, the Rain Forest and the local famous Belize Zoo. It is incredible the species of animals that I had never seen. Anyway I highly recommend this destination for your vacation... ohhh and try the cocktails on the Grill... delicious!!!
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.