Nice hotel, with a few areas to improve to make excellent
Nice newer hotel. enjoyed the room and the staff was friendly and helpful. hotel clean. lobby area and outside of hotel very nice. hotel was quiet. did not see many ...
Nice newer hotel. Enjoyed the room and the staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel clean. Lobby area and outside of hotel very nice. Hotel was quiet. Did not see many guests. A few points to make it a really excellent hotel:
1. Exercise room: Exercise bike broken. This should be fixed immediately.
2. Breakfast: generally good, but orange juice flavor a little off. Perhaps it needs to be stirred a few times during breakfast.
3. Pool: way too cold. My daughter were very cold. I was told there was no way to heat the pull. Its and indoor pool too. Hot tub nice but very strong chlorine smell.
4. Lobby business center: one computer not working out of two available. One keyboard broken.
5. Would have liked for the room to have a cable to hook into computer. Had to rely on hotel WiFi which is less secure. There is a place to hook a cable if you bring your own.
My assistant made this reservation for me and i usually stay at a differnt property, but this place is much nicer, cleaner and definately newer than the other place. i ...
My assistant made this reservation for me and I usually stay at a differnt property, but this place is much nicer, cleaner and definately newer than the other place. I will be coming back here for sure!!
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $17 Per Month » View Details
Best Western Texoma Hotel And Suites Denison, Texas Hotels & Resorts The BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel and Suites welcomes a number of academics to this Denison hotel, whether guests are here for Austin College or an event
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.