8. Rafting kroz kanjon Neretve 8. Continue rafting, Ne (#5 of 26)8. Rafting kroz kanjon Neretve 8. Continue rafting, Ne (#5 of 26)
| Send A Postcard
WIKEND DIFFERENT FROM OTHER
TOBACCO smuggling routes
- 19:00 Arrival at the village Dzajici
20:00 - 21:00 Dinner ( traditional Bosnian cuisine )
Offers to midnight ( karaoke, cards, ... food, drink )
09:00 - 10:00 Coffee, breakfast (donuts, polenta, cream, sour milk, drinks ...)
- 11:00 Winter RAFTING 6 kilometers, START-Dzajici village
- 12:00 FINISH - Stone Bridge in Konjic (provided warm winter rafting suit)
* Guests that do not want to do rafting can enjoy visit to the village
Dzajici (epitaphs, waterfall whirlpool Black).
13:00 - 15:00 Lunch (Bosnian cuisine, drinks ...)
- 15:00 TOBACCO smuggling routes -hiking 12 kilometers, from 300m to
800m above sea level ( Village Dzajic, , Flat field, Upper Vodice
(break - mountain source, 10 min), Dubrava, Vis - Lookout photographs,
Gakic, Limit, Foresters House, Plateau epitaphs-fighters, BoraÃ ko Lake)
* Guests who do not want to hike we have organized transport to the lake
- 19:00 Accommodation at BoraÃ ko Lake in Motel TAFA
20:00 - 21:00 Dinner, drinks
09:00 - 10:00 Coffee, breakfast
- 11:00 Tour BoraÃ kog lakes, visits the Villa Santic, exploring the character
and works last bogumils Laze Harrows.
- 14:00 Departure by van to the village Dzajici
- 15:00 Lunch ( traditional Bosnian cuisine, drinks ... )
The price of this program is the 160 KM (80 EUR)
Transport from Mostar or Sarajevo and return is 15 KM per person.
NOTE: Each participant receives a CD with photos.
Number of groups is limited. Groups of 6-8 persons!
Groups of students