Mount Pleasant Road, Dawlish, United Kingdom EX7 0NA
From Exeter and the North
1. Leave the M5 at Junction 30
2. Follow the signs for Dawlish (A379) 2nd exit on the Sandygate Roundabout
3. Proceed along a short length of dual carriageway for approximately half a mile, bear left
following the signs for Dawlish.
4. Filter on to a second dual carriageway for approximately a quarter mile to Countess Wear
Roundabout. Take the 2nd exit signposted Dawlish (A379)
5. Proceed along the road (over the swing bridge) for about 500 metres to Matford Roundabout,
take the first exit signposted Dawlish (A379)
6. Continue along the Exminster Bypass approx 2 miles (Sannerville Way) to the roundabout
take the second exit and proceed towards Kenton. Approximately 4 miles.
7. Continue through Kenton to the village of Starcross.
8. Once through Starcross proceed along beside the railway to a sharp right hand bend with
Cockwood Harbour on your left as you turn out of the bend.
9. Take the road 20 metres beyond the bend adjacent to the harbour and proceed to Dawlish
Warren, pass the Anchor Inn.
10. Approximately 1 mile to Dawlish Warren proceed through the village pass the turning to the
beach on the left.
11. Continue up the hill, pass the Mount Pleasant Inn on your left. The Hotel entrance is
approximately 50 metres on the left, look out for a large Blue Sign.
From Plymouth and the South West
1. From Plymouth take the A38 Expressway towards Exeter.
2. At Haldon Hill just passed the Happy Eater Restaurant take the turning left signposted to
Dunchideock and Exeter Racecourse.
3. Turn right at the junction and proceed under the A38 towards the A380.
4. Cross the Mini Roundabout and proceed for approximately half a mile to the junction with the
5. Cross the A380 and follow the road adjacent to the Café
6. Continue down the lane for approximately 2 miles to the B3381. Continue along the road to
the left where the road connects to the B3381.
7. Follow the road down the hill being careful of oncoming traffic and tight bends for
approximately 4 miles.
8. At the T Junction with New Road, opposite the golf course, take a right turn and proceed to
the main A379 at Cockwood Harbour.
9. At the Junction with the main A379 at Cockwood you will see a road opposite you running
along the back of the Harbour. Take this road to Dawlish Warren.
12. Approximately 1 mile to Dawlish Warren proceed through the village pass the turning to the
beach on the left.
13. Continue up the hill pass the Mount Pleasant inn on your left. The Hotel entrance is
approximately 50 metres on the left look out for a large Blue Sign.
Points of Interest
Langstone Cliff Hotel, South Devon, United KingdomEngland, United Kingdom
Mount Pleasant InnEngland, United Kingdom
Dawlish Warren Golf ClubEngland, United Kingdom
Go-KartsEngland, United Kingdom
Warren Nature ReserveEngland, United Kingdom
Anchor Inn, CockwoodEngland, United Kingdom
Paignton Zoo and Environmental ParkEngland, United Kingdom
Kents Cavern, BabbacombeEngland, United Kingdom
Model Village, St MarychurchEngland, United Kingdom
Princess Theatre, TorquayEngland, United Kingdom
Shaftesbury Theatre, DawlishEngland, United Kingdom
Dawlish Leisure Centre, Sandy LaneEngland, United Kingdom
Powderham Castle, KentonEngland, United Kingdom
Exeter CathedralEngland, United Kingdom
Bygones, BabbacombeEngland, United Kingdom
Nearby Attractions and Services
|.5||Warren Golf Club|
|.5||Warren Nature Reserve|
|42||National Marine Aquarium|
|14||Model Village, Babbacombe|
|16||South Devon Railway|
|15||Paignton zoo and environmental park|
|9||Newton Abbot Races|
Rates & Availability
|4th September to 23rd December 2009||78.69||100.62||Room and Breakfast|
|4th September to 23 December||99.33||139.32||Dinner, Room, & Breakfast|
The Langstone Cliff Hotel is open 365 days a year and rates start at £61.00 per day room and breakfast.
*Please contact advertiser for rates & availability for your travel dates.
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High Speed Internet
- Room Service - 24 Hours
- Business Center
- Children's Area
- Conference Rooms
- Fax Machine
- Health Club/Equipment
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Secretarial Service
- Shuttle Service - Available
- Handicap Accessible
- Pets Allowed
Policies & Restrictions
Langstone Cliff Hotel
Mount PLeasant Road
Dawlish, United Kingdom EX7 0NA
Listing # RA-1020931