|Points of Interest|
|Portugal Bike: Camino de Santiago de Compostela|
|July 13||2,233.00||1,749.00||Per person/week|
|July 27||2,233.00||1,749.00||Per person/week|
|August 10||2,156.00||1,650.00||Per person/week|
|August 24||2,156.00||1,650.00||Per person/week|
|August 31||2,420.00||1,914.00||Per person/week|
|Sept 14||2,420.00||1,914.00||Per person/week|
Prices from Euro 1500 to Euro 2200, depending on the time of the year.
The price includes:
- 7-day Mountain Bike Tour with a Guide (*)
- Transfers from and to Oporto Airport (or Lisbon airport)
- Accommodations (6 nights): 2 Pousadas (one 12th century Monastery and one 17th century Fortress), 2 four* Historic Hotels (one 16th century Monument Hotel and one 18th century Historic building), 2 four* modern Hotels. Double bedroom occupancy.
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 nourishing and energetic picnics (*)
- 6 Dinners (including our famous wines, our amazing cheeses and lovely desserts) (*)
- Daily energy-bars and water (*)
- Luggage transport from Hotel to Hotel
- Documentation about PortugalBike Tour
- Liability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Techno-Mechanical Assistance
- First-aid assistance on location
- Permanent Backup Vehicle (*)
- Pilgrim's Credential
(*) Not included in Self-Guided Tours
=> Prices per person, double bedroom occupancy, 4* quality Hotel.
=> If you want a different date, ask us about prices and availability.
1. Camino de Santiago de Compostela (The Way of St. James): Enjoy the PORTUGUESE PILGRIM'S WAY to Santiago de Compostela. The mystic Way, full of positive energy, of belief and of Faith.
2. This tour takes place in the north of Portugal to avoid the heat on summer time.
3. If you wish a different date, ask us for prices and availability.
4. If you wish to rent a bicycle for this Tour add Euro 100.
5. Prices per Person, double bedroom occupancy, usually 4* Historic Hotels.
6. Groups: Discount for Groups with 4 or more people.
*Please contact advertiser for rates & availability for your travel dates.