Our "holiday packages all inclusive" are born with the idea to Combining the vacation in a comfortable private villa, with the tradition of discovering the secrets of Italian and Tuscany cuisine
Learn about wine, appreciating the quality and discover the territory of Arezzo a wonderful corner of Tuscany between Florence and Siena. The professionalism and experience of the staff will follow in carrying out the courses, applicable to all food lovers.We guarantee you the best assistance during your stay. you can enjoy visiting art cities and discover medieval sites with its ancient tradition.
As we only take small groups "Participants: Max 8 people per course" everyone can really get involved.
Each day that you cook, you and your fellow culinary artists will dine on the terrace, sipping local wine whilst overlooking the rolling green hills of the beautiful Tuscan landscape for a Tuscan cookery break with a difference.
- This cooking holiday makes a great singles holiday as it is the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded people and there are NO single supplements for a private single room
- Please note that this course runs for a minimum of 2 people and solo travellers can join existing groups. Please contact us on email@example.com with your ideal dates of travel to check availability
- Suitable for all levels from beginner cooks to intermediate chefs
- Your chef Fabrizio will go into some depth regarding the history and science of the dishes, so even experts will come away having learned quite a lot
- Minimum age 18 (under 18s accepted accompanied by an adult)
- All classes are taught in both Italian and English
farmhouse le 3 rose
via libbia 22/ g Arezzo
Listing # RA-1284688