- GREAT WHITE SHARK Dyer Island - large numbers of Great White Sharks are found here. More than anywhere in the world. Near the small village of Gansbaai, on the way to the most southerly tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas. Watch the Great White from the boat, or experience a cage dive (6 man cage). A light breakfast and lunch is served on board. All equipment supplied.
- RIVER ADVENTURES - River adventures and white water rafting - many options on offer.
- SAFARIS - African safaris galore - contact us for full information
- LOCAL TOURS - Visit the winelands of the Cape, Cedarberg hikes, Visit Cape Point and all the attractions of the Western Cape
- AIR ADVENTURES - try paragliding from the top of Signal Hill, Cape Town - WOW that view!!!
- BRIDGE JUMPING - you've tried bungee jumping? Now try bridge jumping from the old Gouritz River Bridge between Albertina and Mossel Bay