Kilronan House was built in 1853 and retains many of its original features.There are two spacious guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms (shower, WC, wash handbasin). Tea and coffee making facilities are provide in each room.
There is a large sitting room with TV for the exclusive use of the guests. Breakfast is in the dining room that has been restored to its original design.
Outside there is a large garden and secure offstreet parking.