Ethiopia’s amazing diversity is well represented in our package and tailor-made tours. You have the options from an exciting adventure, off-road safaris, mobile camping, and guided trekking to cultural and historical tours priced for budget, family, luxury and truly exotic vacation travel!
While staying in Ethiopia;
• Ethiopia is said to be an ornithologist’s paradise, as it inhabits over 850 species of birds (23 of them are endemics) while 103 species of mammals (7 of them are endemics) have been recorded, too. The vegetation is one of the most diverse and abundant in Africa, and many of our National Parks are recognized as some of the last remaining untouched wilderness of Africa.
• Explore the breathtaking scenery, rugged but majestic mountains and pristine cultural diversity maintained by perpetual history.
• Seek out one of Africa's mightiest Blue Nile Waterfall where waters hiss and roar, plummeting a mile wide into a seething cauldron far below.
• The vibrant beat of drums and dance enthrall your senses as you explore the untouched but exotic cultural mosaic of Ethiopian multi ethnics. While on safari, you will have time to meet the people of Ethiopia and experience their culture, traditions and warm hospitality.
• It matters not if clients could be aged below 12 or above 70, a family or a honeymoon couple, a group of friends or a person traveling alone - we don’t have fixed departure and we arrange tours accordingly to suit your time and pocket.
• We also specialize in Film and Photographic Safari planning, arrangements and logistics.
General speaking, our company (well organized having dedicated and experienced tourism experts) is always at your disposal to offer advice, information and options to help you to plan your special interest tours of a lifetime - there is no extra cost or obligation for this service. We make your travel and destination arrangements and reservations when you are ready.