The activity starts in the early morning with passengers' pick-up at the meeting point. Then, transfer to the flying take off site. the passengers will have the opportunity to help during the preparation of the balloon. When the balloon is up, we take off for a ride which will last aproximatly 1 hour. The wind is the master of our route over the Catalonian landscapes. The landing marks the end of our ride. The chase crew arrives, then we pack the balloon before coming back in our 4wheel truck to the launchfield. Then, we celebrate the flight with a Cava toast and a surprising special brunch. Passengers will all receive their first flight certificate signed by the pilot.
Duration of the activity : half a day, including an 1 hour of flight.
Flying hours : only by the morning, starting at 8:00 (7:00 in summer time) ending at 11:00 (10:00 in summer time.
Days of activity : we concentrate the flights on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. It is also possible to operate during the week days if we have a minimum of 4 passengers attending the activity, or for those who select the PRIVATE balloon formula.
Flying season : in Catalonia, Barcelona, it is possible to fly all year long as the climate is very stable. we recommend to book in advance if your pretend to fly in "high season" during May, June, July, August and September months.
The ballooning activity includes :
- Pick-up, transfer and drop off from Barcelona city centre (Plaza Catalonia) as an option (extra cost).
- Flight organization, the ballooning team (pilot+crew member).
- Third party insurance according to European law No 785/2004.
- Briefing, preparation and inflation of the balloon.
- Hot air balloon flight of aproximatly 1 hour in duration (2 hours for the ADVENTURE flight, 3 hours for the PYRENEES CROSSING flight).
- Landing, balloon and passengers recovery by the chase crew.
- Transfer back to the launchfield in 4x4.
- Cava toast, soft drinks and a surprising meal at the landing spot.
- Delivery of first flight certificates signed by the pilot.