Budget Vacation & Nile Cruise
8 days/ 7 nights
Day by day itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
Memphis Tours representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cruise from Luxor
Check out from hotel at morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your 5 star Egypt Nile cruise to check in. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise.
Day 4: Sail to Edfu
After breakfast on Nile cruise, Execursion to Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, then sail to Edfu. Enjoy a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Kom Ombo
After breakfast on Nile cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board you Luxury Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Aswan / Felucca ride
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Sail and move around Elephantine Island by a local felucca boat. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise.
Day 7: Disembark the Nile Cruise/ Back to Cairo
Disembarkation from your Nile cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport for return to Cairo to be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Final departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including daily breakfast.
• Accommodation on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise for 4 nights on full board basis.
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours)
• All sights on Nile Cruise as indicated.
• English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Entry visa to Egypt (for non restricted nationalities)
• Portage when needed.
• Free Mobile phone during your stay (charged) about (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls).
• All service charges and taxes.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings).
• Internal flight (Cairo — Luxor — Aswan — Cairo).
• Tipping Kitty