* Please arrive at Fisherman's Wharf 30-40 minutes prior to your departure for a pre-trip briefing.
* We recommend wearing layered clothing as the ocean air will always be cool relative to what you may be experiencing on land or in the harbour. On a hot day wear pants or shorts, a T-shirt or light sweater, soft soled shoes or sandals. On a cold day dress warm with long pants, long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. As an option there are, Transport Canada approved, two-piece flotation suits offered on board all of our vessels.
* Bring cameras, lots of film, extra clothing, water and perhaps something to snack on. Dry storage is available onboard all the boats to keep equipment extra safe on wet days.
Feel free to bring additional protection for your camera equipment,
i.e. dry bag or plastic bag. We provide lots of extras.
* * FREE courtesy pick up available within city limits
* **There is a large pay parking lot for your convenience.
* ***alternative arrangements may also be made
(with advance notice)