Accommodation at selected hotel in Hanoi
DAY 2 HANOI ��" HALONG BAY
Ha Long Bay is one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world. Ha Long Bay is recognized as world heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut out over the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. Pick up at hotel and transfer to Halong bay by shuttle bus.
Upon arrival at Halong pier, check-in on board your junk for an overnight Cruise. Start sailing amongst the thousands islets of Ha Long Jewel and have the opportunity to join many outstanding activities such as visiting an amazing cave and a floating village or just swimming in a pearl farm.
Before your dinner, you will also have the chance to join a cooking demonstration on the sundeck or a squid fishing activity. Don’t miss the unforgettable sunset and sunrise.
Meal: Breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner onboard
Accommodation at selected Cruise in Halong bay (joint cruise)
DAY 3 HALONG BAY ��" HANOI ��" OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI
Early morning, start your day with a Tai-Chi instruction on the sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served. After a light breakfast, you will discover Sung Sot Cave, also called the Surprise Cave.
Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. A brunch will be served while the boat weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots.
Return to the pier and transfer back to Hanoi and Evening, you are transferred to Hanoi Train Station for night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation for the night will be in soft sleeper berths on the express (Standard cabin includes 4 berths per cabin).
• Our tour guide will not accompany during the train trip
• Train schedule is subject to change.
• Private compartments on request at surcharge.
• Train journeys are part of a great local experience. Cabins are shared with other local passengers (unless private cabin is requested and all berths paid for - with supplement). Restrooms at either end of the carriages complete the local experience.
Meal: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch onboard (seafood)
Accommodation onboard of train
DAY 4 LAO CAI ��" SAPA
Arrival early morning in Lao Cai where you meet our local English-Speaking tour guide and transfer by private vehicle to Sapa, approximately 45 minutes away. At a CS of 1,500 meters, Sapa is the former hill station for French during colonial period. Come and discover the remoteness and simple lifestyle of ethnic minorities which are a highlight of Sapa although conditions are very basic.
Upon arrival, Check-in to hotel (your room will be at your disposal from 14:00hrs onward) and having breakfast at hotel.
Afterward, you can soak up the fresh climate and wandering around the town on your own. You will see different the ethnic people and small vendors along the street selling local textiles and handicraft.
Afternoon, we start trekking towards Muong Hoa Valley, descending into the valley view the largest terraced rice paddy in the Sapa Area. Witness the minority Villages of Black Hmong, Dzay, Zay at their daily routine. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Sapa Valley.
Return to hotel in Sapa town with visit to Sapa Church between 4 sacred relics along with the reminiscence of the French.
Meal: Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation at selected hotel in Sapa
DAY 5 SAPA ��" LAO CAI - HANOI DEPARTURE
Morning: start walking to visit Dragon Jaw Mountain, a 2000 meters high above sea level with green trees and colorful flowers almost year round. At the highest point we have a breathtaking view over romantic Sapa
Return to hotel to check out then take a transfer by vehicle to Hanoi airport for departure flight to next destination
Meal: Breakfast at hotel
End of services
F.O.C person based on twin/ double/ triple sharing accommodation
Child rate: Discounted rates are applicable for 1 child (from 2 to 11 years of age) accompanied by 2 full-paying passengers (in other words, for every 2 full-paying participants 1 child is entitled to the special child rate).
The regular check-in time is 14:00 PM, early check-in is not included and subject to availability.
The check-out time is 12:00 noon, late check-out is not included and subject to availability.
This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
The airfares are subject to change without prior notice. The final prices will be confirmed at the time of ticket issuance.
Go Indochina Tours will do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. However, certain risks are involved and should be recognized by participants. Thus, we highly recommend the purchase of short-term travel insurance for our tours.
Travel Insurance is a cost effective way to protect yourself and your equipment in the event of problems due to Cancelled Trips, Delays, Medical Problems, Baggage Loss or Damage. Travel insurance is easily and cheaply available online.
package tour price in 3 star hotel:
USD 333.00/ 2 pax
USD 289.00/ 4pax
USD 274.00/ 6pax
USD 266.00/ 8pax
Package tour price in 4 star hotel:
USD 388.00/ 2pax
USD 344.00/ 4pax
USD 329.00/ 6pax
USD 321.00/ 8pax
• Accommodation in shared twin room with air-conditioning (AC) and private bathroom
• Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner(meals only, no drinks/water)
• Transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides (one guide in each city)
• Special visit & interaction arrangement
• All entrance fees, boat fees and / or cyclo fees as mentioned in the programme
• Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
• Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
• International airfare to / from Vietnam (quoted separately, if requested)
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for night-time services especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Visa application and visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
Most Museums are closed on Mondays and partly on Fridays and some public holidays. The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday and during the entire months of September and October. The Ho Chi Minh Residence in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday.
• Please note that cyclo rides are subject to government approval.
• For tours to Halong Bay, guests are required to carry their original passport. Boats have the right to deny boarding for guests without an original passport. Passport copies are no longer accepted.
• Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Go Indochina Tours is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmers. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
• We advise that due to frequent flight changes, delays and cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes of departure times and/ or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmation of a flight has been received.
The same applies for train travel: Schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification. In the case of schedule changes or flight cancellations we always try everything possible to arrange an alternate programme within the framework of the originally quoted costs.
However, we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/ travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.
• Programmers, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
• We strongly advise leaving valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellers, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Go Indochina Tours is not responsible for any loss or theft.
|Hanoi Sight- Seeing Tours|
# T2606, Hancorp Plaza – West Tower, 72 Tran Dang Ninh str., Cau Giay dist., Hanoi, VIETNAM, Hanoi, Viet Nam