NINE ZERO is optimized to meet the specific needs of the business traveler. We're located three miles from Boston's Logan Airport and conveniently within walking distance of the financial district, Back Bay, and Beacon Hill.
Top educational centers, medical facilities, and cultural sites are easily accessible via public transportation. Even for the busiest travelers, we keep it from being all work and no play. NINE ZERO is also steps from some of Boston's most noted restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
Our executive suites provide all of the features and amenities of the NINE ZERO guest rooms in a more expansive space. Private bedrooms and abundant natural light make these suites ideal for informal gatherings, meetings, and entertaining.
A private loft on NINE ZERO's nineteenth floor, the
Cloud Nine suite floats dramatically above Boston with floor-to-ceiling windows and spectacular views. A steam shower and two-person Jacuzzi complete the perfect cosmopolitan getaway.
Every guest room at NINE ZERO keeps you connected, with complimentary Internet access, printer, and a private email address.
Additional room amenities include:
- 900 MHz dual-line cordless speaker telephone with dataport
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- 27" large-screen television
- Stereo sound system
- CD library
- Padded satin hangers
- Expanded work areas
- Custom bath products
- Personal Bar stocked to your specifications
- Rise & Shine shoe service
- Frette® linens, down comforter, and pillows
- Elsafes® for your laptop
- Freedom® desk chair
- Mario Russo® olive oil-based bath amenities
- Karma® coffee
In addition to our room amenities, NINE ZERO offers the following guest services to make your stay both relaxing and energizing:
- Fitness center
- Spire, our restaurant
- Bar and lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Business center and services
- Car service
- Valet parking
- Personal shopper from Louis Boston (Boston Magazine "Best of Boston One-Stop Shopping" Award)
- Handicap-accessible rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Massage sanctuary
In addition to our room amenities and guest services, we also offer the following services, explicitly designed for business travel:
- Express check-in and departure
- 24-hour administrative services, including fax, copier, messenger, and notary public
- Airport shuttle service
- On-call technical support
- On-site business center
- Create, Reflect, and Imagine meeting rooms equipped with surround sound, plasma screen televisions, video conferencing, high-speed Internet access, and DVD player
Please visit our web site for rates and availability.
Some work is better done in a group—client presentations, board meetings, training sessions, and offsite company events all immediately spring to mind.
NINE ZERO provides modern, comfortable meeting facilities fittingly named Create, Reflect, and Imagine. Features of all three include:
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- High-speed Internet access
- Surround sound
- Natural light
Spire Restaurant features French Provençal cuisine with modern California influences. Fresh ingredients, abundant flavor, astounding variety, and simplicity characterize chef Jeffrey Everts's inventive menu.
Presented in a dynamic setting of bamboo hardwood floors, artisan-painted walls, richly textured furnishings, and a distinctive display kitchen, Spire also showcases the vitality of Tremont Street through its floor-to-ceiling windows.
Complemented by an elegant glass bar, Spire is the perfect choice for excellent food and sophisticated service that is without pretense.