Queenstown is a buzzing hive of activity all year round. Our knowledgable reception staff can help you organise your schedule by informing you of the many activities in the vicinity and nationwide. Whether it be air, water or land based, we will find you something that will make your Queenstown experience. All activity bookings can be done with our helpful and friendly staff at reception.
If you are looking for an affordable, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Queenstown with spectacular mountain views, a waterfront location and free unlimited Wi-Fi for your entire stay, this is it!
We are only 300m from the buzz of downtown Queenstown, just far enough away for some peace and quiet.
All dorm rooms have 6 beds and an ensuite bathroom.
All private rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
- Free Wi-fi for your entire stay
- Free use of Cruiser bikes
- Off street car parking (rare in Queenstown!)
- Large modern communal kitchen & dining area
- Elevated & relaxed living area with spectacular lake views
- Loads of outdoor living and decks to take full advantage of the waterfront location and views
- BBQ area
- Lockable storage
- Drying room & ski storage
- Phone cards & on-site phone
Policies & Restrictions
Bumbles Booking & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made within 48 hours of your check in will forfeit one nights accommodation or 50% of the entire booking, whatever is the greater.
Rates & Availability
Dorm Room: $30per person
Double Room: $65 per room (sleeps two max)
Twin Room: $62 per room (sleeps two max)
Walk down Shotover Street towards the lakefront. Bumbles Backpackers is on the right hand side, just after Crowne Plaza Hotel.