Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo West National park
Your 2nights 3 Days Tsavo West National Park Safari-Starts from your hotel in Nairobi to Tsavo West National park. Enter the park through Tsavo River Gate. Embark on a game drive after entry in search of the Big five in the vast Tsavo as we head for check in and lunch at agreed Camp or Lodge. Short rest then venture out for an evening game viewing en-route to Ngulia Rhino sanctuary in search of the endangered black rhino and other animals. Dinner and overnight at booked Camp/kws banda .
Day 2: Full day safari in Tsavo West National Park
The next Whole day is yours to explore the vast Tsavo West National Park, an area of natural beauty and high biodiversity.
This second day of your Tsavo west safari begins with an early morning game drive before breakfast. Thereafter leave for the mid-morning game drive which includes a visit to Mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, different species of fish can be seen in crystal clear water and lots of different species of birds. Game drive in the park searching for more game then return to the lodge for lunch. Short rest then proceed with your game drive visiting the Shetani lava flow where you will be able to see the Africa's highest snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro from a distance afterwards drive back to camp/kws bandas for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park to Mombaa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive enroute as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa with lunch en-route arriving late in the afternoon. Drop off at your booked cottages.
NB: Accommodations for the Camping/kws bandas is already established with bed inside,kitchen,dining facilities, the food is served in buffet in every selection of choice for both vegetarian and meat eaters.
COST FOR THE TENTED CAMPING/KENYA WILDLIFE SERVICES BANDAS IS USD220 PER INDIVIDUAL PERSON PER DAY.
What is included?
1. Meet, handling and assistance while in Safari
2. Accommodation full board while on safari
3. Transport in custom Safari4 x4 Tour van, with a pop up roof to view the game.
4. Services of experienced English Speaking Driver Guide.
5. All Park Entry Fees.
6. All Government taxes and Levies
7. 1 Litres mineral Water per person a day.
8 Pick-up airport transfers
9. Driver guide fees and allowance
Above costs exclude:
1. Personal spending money to buy beers,cigarates, sodas and all items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax / email
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Accomodations while in Nairobi & Mombasa.
7.Mombasa transport on daily basis and excursions.