Hilly country with undisturbed woodland (msasa trees). Main attraction is superb view and nature. Quiet, except for the cry of the bushbaby and birdsong.
A number of different bungalow-type lodges, surrounded by indigenous vegetation. Lodge are self-catering with two or three bedrooms, large lounge, equipped kitchen, toilet, shower and balcony or veranda.
Spacious private twin or double bedrooms. Lounge with easy chairs or sofas and satellite TV. Open kitchen with 2-plate electric stove, fridge and utensils.
Conference facilities for small groups at request.
Guided tours, walks, transport, transfers.
Rates & Availability
USD 30.00 per person per night, based on a minimum of two adults sharing one lodge. Slightly higher rates during holidays and festive season.
Reductions for long stay of four days or more.
Bushbaby Lodge tries to maintain a quiet and serene atmosphere and we do not allow noisy parties and amplified outdoor music.
33 km east of Harare city centre:
Coordinates S17 45 53.76 E31 17 19.52
1. Take Enterprise Rd out of Harare, past Toll Gate and Shamva turnoff, straight direction Mutoko/Murehwa (A2 towards Tete and Malawi)
2. Four km after tollgate, just before 26km peg on Mutoko Rd (Marshall Farm) turn right into Cromlet Rd (signposted "Pig Industry Board", "Animal Health", "Dakuma Farm", "Taman Kosas", etc.)
3. Follow Cromlet Rd until the end of tarmac (6 km)
4. Turn right direction Arcturus (soccer field at corner; signposts "Arcturus" and "Animal Health" )
5. After 700m turn (second) left into "Jeans Walk" (signposted)
6. After 600m Bushbaby Lodge at no 35 on the right (signposted)
call 0772-238788 or 0773-018008 or 0274-2419
Discounts for groups and families of 5 to 8 people or for stay of more than three days.