There are many wonderful activities located near the Inverness Hotel and Golf Resort! Here are just a few of the things you'll find fun and entertaining!
Within a five-minute drive
• Shop at Park Meadows Retail Resort featuring Nordstrom and over two million square feet of retail space We'll provide complimentary transportation from the hotel
• Denver Tech Center
• Fiddler's Green Amphitheater
• The Ridge at Castle Pines (a Troon North Golf Club)
Within a 20-45 minute drive
• Downtown Denver and historic Larimer Square
• 16th Street Mall and the new Pavilions
• Cherry Creek Shopping District
• Mile High Stadium "Home of the Denver Broncos"
• The Pepsi Center and Colorado Avalanche NHL hockey
• Coors Field and Colorado Rockies Major League Baseball
• Denver Nuggets NBA basketball
• Colorado Rapids NSA soccer
• Six Flags Elitch Gardens amusement park
• Denver Art Museum
• Denver Center of Performing Arts is the second largest performing arts center in the country
• Denver Museum of Natural History's Dinosaur exhibit and the IMAX Theater
• Denver Botanic Gardens
• Day trip to Golden, Colorado to tour Coors Brewing Company
• Molly Brown House historical museum
• Buffalo Bill's museum and grave
• Colorado History museum
• Colorado Railroad museum and the Denver Firefighter museum
• Ballooning in the foothills
• Colorado State Capitol
• Castle Rock Factory Stores - One of the world's largest outlet malls
Go to top
Within a one to two hour drive
• Fly fishing
• Horseback riding
• Garden of the Gods rock formation recreational park
• Visit historic Georgetown and ride the narrow gauge railroad
• Explore Central City, Colorado - Colorado's historic gold mining town and now the state's biggest gaming area
• Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado
• The Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs
• Boulder, Colorado and the University of Colorado
• Skiing at any of the following Resorts:
• Arapahoe Basin
• Copper Mountain
• Loveland Ski Area
• Winter Park
Many of Colorado's ski Resorts also offer these fun summer activities:
• Mountain biking
• Alpine slides
• Arts festivals
The Inverness can arrange for numerous group hikes along scenic trails in the Rocky Mountains, less than an hour away
The Comfort of Colorado... Set amidst the backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains, the Inverness Hotel and Golf Club is a full-service, modern conference resort with a vast array of amenities to accommodate any professional or recreational endeavor. From the most comprehensive conference facilities in the region to our very own championship golf course, full service fitness club, fine dining, and tastefully appointed accommodations, the Inverness Hotel is the premier destination for work, play, or both.
Every one of our 302 luxury guestrooms enjoys a beautiful view of the golf course or the majestic Rocky Mountains and is tastefully appointed with the following features to provide you with the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
•high-speed Internet access
•computer hook-up capabilities
•an iron and ironing board
Whether you're anxious to burn a few calories or just ready to relax, the Inverness Hotel & Golf Club Fitness Club has a number of indoor and outdoor activities for you to choose from, including:
• Indoor and outdoor Swimming pool
• Indoor and outdoor Whirlpool
• Exercise rooms
• Cardiovascular equipment
• Weight training equipment
• Locker rooms
• Massage room
• 3 lighted tennis courts
• Volleyball courts
• Walking and jogging trails
•On-site Computer Rental
•Complimentary Shuttle to Park Meadows Shopping Resort
After a hard day's work, or simply during the perfect Colorado vacation, indulge in a relaxing and revitalizing massage by our massage therapist. We offer a variety of massages to make you feel energized and refreshed including:
• Swedish Massage
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Sports Massage
• Inverness Hot Stone Massage
Please contact Guest Services at 303-799-5800 x22 to make an appointment.
The Inverness has a multitude of rates and packages that are tailored to meet our guests needs.
We hope our selection entices you to stay with us in the near future.
View our Special Hotel Packages!
View our Golf Packages!
Single Occupancy: $89- $309
Double Occupancy: $99- $319
Club Floor (includes continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, concierge services, upgraded accommodations, and amenities):
Single Occupancy $119-$339
Double Occupancy $129-$349
Executive Suite $169-$389
•VIP Suite Available
•3.7% sales tax
•No charge for children 12 and under when occupying same room as an adult
•Check In: Begins at 3:00pm
•Check Out: 12:00pm
•Group rates and packages are available for 10 or more rooms, please call our sales department at (303)799-5800 x7100
•All rates subject to availability
Challenging and relaxing... Our PGA Championship course is recognized by Colorado Golfer Magazine as one of the top ten in the state. No conference resort in the Denver Metro area can offer this level of beauty and challenge to its guests. Sprawling green fairways beneath cobalt blue skies, surround the hotel in all directions creating amazing serenity for the resort. Personal and Corporate memberships are available.
To reach the Pro Shop, call (303) 397-7878
Consider all your options... With five dining and entertainment venues, you're sure to find a place right in line with how you're feeling! Choose the elegance of The Swan; the popularity of The Garden Terrace; relax in The Fireside Lounge; or find lots of entertainment in The Pub. The Golf Grille, which mainly attracts duffers, is a great place to tally the day's score after a round. The Inverness was recently awarded the "Top Five Hotel Dining" award by Denver Citysearch. With so much to choose from, you might even find our 2003 Executive Club Membership of interest, too!
Success through innovation...We accept any challenge. There is no better-equipped venue for conferencing technology than the Inverness Hotel and Golf Club. Our 31 meeting rooms span 60,000 total square feet and apply leading edge, computerized multi-media capabilities, precision audio and video production and personal coordination. All of our space maximizes productivity with superb acoustics, ergonomic seating, and natural Colorado sunlight.
We'll handle all of the details... The most important and memorable day of your life should be filled with excitement, not worry. That’s why the Inverness has event planning experts who will be there every step of the way to take care of all the important details. The Inverness has everything you need to make this joyous occasion a success for you, the wedding party, and every one of your all-important guests.
Banquets at the Inverness are not soon forgotten! Indoor or outdoor, casual or elegant, you will find that any banquet at the Inverness is successful. We can create various themes as well. Throughout the resort there are numerous event locations including outdoor spaces, banquet rooms and the distinctive offerings of our restaurants. Cuisine can be appropriately styled for casual as well as formal affairs. Our professional coordinators can custom-design your event with creative and effective themes.
The Inverness offers its own quality shuttle service to and from Denver International Airport (DIA). The cost is $29.50 per person each way. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (303) 799-5800 and asking for “Guest Services”. Our shuttle picks up from DIA using the the timetable found on the web site:
If your travel plans require more personalized service, The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center has negotiated special guest rates for luxury transportation. Our Guest Services Department is happy to arrange a town car to pick you up from DIA or our hotel at your desired time. The cost for this service is $59.00 for 1 or 2 guests or $29.50 per person for 3 or more guests sharing the same ride.
FLYING INTO DENVER
Denver International Airport has over 1200 flights a day and serves over 110 cities non-stop. Centennial Airport, adjacent to the Inverness Hotel & Golf Club, serves corporate/private planes, and helicopters.
From Denver International Airport via E-470 (toll road) - Fastest Route:
1) Exit the Airport via Pena Blvd. to E-470 South
2) Take E-470 South to I-25 North exit.
3) Follow I-25 North to Dry Creek (Exit 196), turn right going east.
4) Take the first left onto Inverness Drive West.
5) Inverness Hotel & Golf Club will be on the left hand side (about 1.5 miles).
From Denver International Airport via I-25:
1) Exit the Airport via Pena Blvd. to the "combined" I-70 West/I-225 South exit.
2) Take I-225 South to the I-25 South exit (approximately 15 miles).
3) Follow I-25 South to the County Line Road exiting East (left).
4) Take the second left onto Inverness Drive West.
5) Inverness Hotel & Golf Club will be on your right.
From Colorado Springs Airport:
1) Exit the airport and stay on Drennan Road until Academy Blvd (third stop light)
2) Make a left on Academy, and get in the right lane.
3) Signs will direct you to I-25 North.
4) Take I-25 North (approx. 45 miles) to County Line Road (Exit 195).
5) Turn Right (east) onto County Line Road.
6) Take the first left onto Inverness Drive West.
7) Inverness Hotel & Golf Club will be on your right.
Please visit our web site for a list of current promotions!