Zone of CENTRAL RAILWAY station and the City Center. The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala,
City Center Piazza Duomo: 3 min. subway directly
Fiera Milano: 8 min. subway directly
Rho Fiera city: 15 min. subway directly
San Siro Stadium: 10 min. subway directly
The Hotel is only 10 meters away to the subway stop--Porta Venezia, it's easy for you to reach most of the attractions, such as The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala, ...
The hotel is surounded by many restaurants, it,s easy to get a delicious lunch or dinner at reasonable price, the laundry self-service, internet point, direct long distance call-center, all are convenient, as well as wine bars and cinemas, and neighbored by milan main shopping district Corso Buenos Aires.
---------------WIFI connection IS FREE-----------------------
The English-speaking managment will provide you a warm and professional service during your short stay in this traditional and also morden culture mixed city.
Please read carefully the HOTEL POLICY,
1. Hotel prefer cash payment, credit card will be accepted with 5% bank commission added.
2. Original Passports are necessary for EACH guest check in ( Driver Liscence or ID card for Europea Union countries are acceptable.)
3. Credit card is to gurantee your booking, therefore, an invalid credit card means an invalid booking, pls contact the hostel by email should your credit card expired, cancelled or details changed to avoid any inconvenience.
4. If you booked with a DEBIT CARD, you need to contact with hostel to reconfirm it, otherwise your booking might be automatically cancelled.
5. You can cancel or modify your reservation without charge up to 3 days before date of arrival. Otherwise we will take it as a NO SHOW and will charge the first night of your stay on the credit card you have booked with.
We keep the right to reallocate the rooms for the group of more than 7 people.
Hotel San Tomaso is located in the central area of Milan city,
From CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION-(Milano Stazione Centrale Piazza Duca d'Aosta ) : 4 choices:
1. Walk along Via VICTTORIO PISANI, when you arrive in REPPUBLICA, turn left and walk along Viale Tunisia, untill nr.6. (About 10-15 min)
2. Tram Nr. 5 direction ORTICA , after 4 stops get off at TUNISIA-Buenos Aires, only 1.50 euro
3. Metro MM2 (green line)--> Piazza Loreto change MM1 ( red line) --> Porta Venezia
4. By taxi 5--7 euros
From airport Linate -------cod LIN
From airport Malpensa ---cod MXP
From airport Bergamo-----cod BGY
- Shuttle bus to Central Railway station, then walk to the hotel
From Airport Malpensa, you may also take
- Airport Express Train directly to Piazza Cadorna, then change MM1 red line subway to P.ta Venezia.
From Airport by TAXI DIRECTLY to Hotel
Airport Linate------about 20 euro
Airport Malpensa--about 90 euro
Airport Bergamo --about 100 euro
|Hotel San Tomaso|
Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy