Situated on a quiet side street just a few minutes walking distance from the full services of Takaka and the Golden Bay Information Centre., Gazebo Backpackers is a hostel with the feeling of home and all its amenities in beautiful Golden Bay, New Zealand.
Accommodation is usually limited to 5-6 people to allow for a unique home style feel to the place.
- 1 Dorm and 2 Private Rooms
- A Queen Size Bed in one Private Room
- A Super KIng/Twin in one Private Room
(SuperKing for a couple can be converted to two twin beds for two individuals)
- 2 Single and 3 Queen Size Beds in the Dorm
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Fresh Garden Herbs for Cooking
- Relaxing Garden with Oranges, Lemons, Plums, Apples, Pears (in season)
- Gas BBQ
- Private backyard garden with outdoor hot spa(summer only)
- Home Theatre with Lots of DVD's with a 42' HDTV
- Sky Satellite HDTV
- Free Broadband/Wireless Internet
- Free Bikes Available for Guest Usage
- Solar Powered Hot Water
- Free Pick-up from the Information Centre if you prefer not to walk
Open to Mar 31, 2011
Paul the owner is fully knowledgeable in all the great local attractions - especially those that are best for the budget traveler. Ask him about local tramping (hiking), cycling, caving, rock-climbing and kayaking.
We are conveniently located midway between three national parks/reserves - Abel Tasman, Kahurangi and Farewell Spit. Did we mention the beaches?