We are the safest and most thrilling eco- friendly, marine adventure, Orca Killer whale watching company in Victoria, BC, Canada . Located on Vancouver Island our locally, family owned and operated company offers the longest and most comprehensive whale watching tours in Victoria on board an industry exclusive-->Scarab style boat. This vessel style provides greater range to the whales & overall guest safety & comfort.
RATED #1 whale watching" alt="whale watching">whale watching company in Victoria, BC on Trip Advisor!
Check and compare Eagle Wing Tours with other eco-adventure based companies. No one else matches our ‘world class’ combination of: dedication to conservation, cruising comfort, enhanced educational viewing experience, professionalism, and local knowledge of the whales and diversity of other wildlife.
"You will walk away with a heartfelt appreciation for the diversity of our local wildlife, and a comforting sense of fulfillment knowing you were with Simply the best!"
* All major credit cards are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, & AMERICAN EXPRESS
* All reservations require a major credit card or advanced deposit to guarantee your seats.
* 48hr Cancellation Policy
* No shows will be charged 100% of the fare.
* All group bookings & boat charters require a non-refundable 50% deposit and credit card to hold the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled departure. No shows will be charged 100% of the fare.
* Eagle Wing Tours reserves the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems, or unforseen circumstances, without prior notice and without liability thereto.
* Tours not recommended for those suffering from neck/back problems, persons in frail health or pregnant women.
* We reserve the right to substitute vessels
* Please arrive at Fisherman's Wharf 30-40 minutes prior to your departure for a pre-trip briefing.
* We recommend wearing layered clothing as the ocean air will always be cool relative to what you may be experiencing on land or in the harbour. On a hot day wear pants or shorts, a T-shirt or light sweater, soft soled shoes or sandals. On a cold day dress warm with long pants, long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. As an option there are, Transport Canada approved, two-piece flotation suits offered on board all of our vessels.
* Bring cameras, lots of film, extra clothing, water and perhaps something to snack on. Dry storage is available onboard all the boats to keep equipment extra safe on wet days.
Feel free to bring additional protection for your camera equipment,
i.e. dry bag or plastic bag. We provide lots of extras.
* * FREE courtesy pick up available within city limits
* **There is a large pay parking lot for your convenience.
* ***alternative arrangements may also be made
(with advance notice)
|Barb's Fish & Chips||50 meters|
|Kelp Reef Adventures (kayak tours)||50 meters|
|Fisherman's Wharf Park||100 meters|
|Victoria Harbour Ferries||20 meters|
|Mexican Food the 3 Amigos||50 meters|
|Nov1-April 30||$75||$105||Rates vary according to age: child/youth/adult|
|May 1-Oct 31||$69||$120||Rates vary according to age: child/youth/adult|
Adventure Cruises with Maple Leaf Adventures
Victoria, British Columbia Eco Tours
Join us to experience the most beautiful places on the west coast of BC and Alaska aboard the SV Maple Leaf, named a Frommer’s "Trip of a Lifetime". Relax, rejuvenate and learn as you cruise by classic schooner, with experts as your guide....
Starting at C$ 1,450 Per Trip
Victoria, British Columbia Vacation Rentals
The Falls new condo building located in downtown Victoria is close to all shopping, museums, buses, wine stores, restaurants, Empress hotel and all tourist attractions. Bayview is located in the North Tower over looking the water and lights of the ci...
C$ 300 Per Night
One Bedroom Harbour View Suites - Victoria
Victoria, British Columbia Vacation Rentals
These spacious apartments are fully furnished and completely supplied, with full kitchen, large balcony, and king size master bedroom. Enjoy Victoria's Inner Harbour, one block to waterfront, Imax, museum, shops, whale watching adventures!...
Starting at C$ 750 Per Week
Cycle - Inn Bed and Breakfast
Victoria, British Columbia Bed & Breakfasts
Located on beautiful Glen Lake and the Galloping Goose Trail, this custom built home is a refreshing country retreat within easy distance of Victoria's varied attractions and remarkable entertainment. We welcome guests of all ages, and rent bicycles....
US $75 Per Night
Wasa Lakeside B&B
Cranbrook, British Columbia Bed & Breakfasts
A lakefront self-catered or full serve B&B with superb recreational opportunities. Accommodations in the Beach House. 2 separate suites each with private detached bath. Block bookings for 3, 4 or 7 night stays....
Starting at C$ 1,200 Per Week
Sailing Classes in Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia Sailing & Yacht Charters
Simply Sailing is a Vancouver based, CYA registered Sailing School. Our Approach to Sailing is Simple: Hands on learning on a forgiving boat. Taking sailing classes will give you an opportunity to explore the exciting world of sailing....
Starting at C$ 99 Per Person
Kelowna, British Columbia Health Spas & Retreats
Our most recognized and popular procedures are CoolSculpting® for non-invasive fat removal, Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm Fillers, Laser Tattoo Removal and SmartSkin laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. These are all, minimally or non-invasive techno...
Camping Vacations for Families and Friends
Vancouver, British Columbia Hiking & Trekking
Experience the Rockies and Western Canada your way!Everything you need for camping. From vehicle and tent to cookware. Sightseeing, Wildlife, Activities. 3 to 30 Day Tours. All-inclusive. Add kayaks, canoe and bikes rentals for a complete adventure!...
US $138 Per Family
Mothership Wilderness Sea Kayaking
Northern, British Columbia Eco Tours
Explore wilderness British Columbia with me on my sailboat. I take just 2 fellow sea kayakers plus myself. We share the costs of the trip. Destinations are based on mutual preferences. See YouTube description....
US $95 Per Night
Gulf Islands Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia Eco Tours
Whale watching/marine wildlife tours,hiking and cycling the Gulf Islands,British Columbia.Departures from Salt Spring Island and Galiano Island.Fly-in packages available from Vancouver. 1 888 656 9878 starting at $79 pp...
C$ 79 Per Person
B. C. Gulf Island Tranquility at Saturna Lodge
Islands, British Columbia Bed & Breakfasts
Saturna Lodge is a 6-room inn on pristine Saturna Island, the most untouched of British Columbia's southern Gulf Islands midway between Vancouver & Victoria. Waterview & gardenview rooms. Lovely gardens & decks. Full breakfast is included in rates....
Starting at C$ 119 Per Night
|Link Code |