Hot-air Balloon Rides in Madrid & Segovia, Spain
Balloon Flights in Madrid and Segovia. More than 30 years of experience. You will be on the best hands to fly! Groups or exclusive. Ask for our pick up service
Starting at USD $ 167
Active Adventureballoon flights
in Madrid and Segovia. More than 30 years of experience. You will be in the best hands to fly! Groups and exclusive flights. Ask for our pick up service.
The complete activity takes around 3 hours (starting just after dawn) and includes: the balloon inflation, boarding, the flight (one hour aprox.), landing and balloon packing with a champagne toast which is our tradition. After returning to the launch field in our retrieve vehicles you will be presented with a "Flight Certificate". What an adventure for the chosen few!
Age range, type of group
Recommended as a lifetime experience gift for your partner, friends or family.
Also corporate, training or incentive; it can be probably a dream come true for your client, employee or seller.
PR activities: product launchs, etc.
Sleeping and meals
In Segovia Area you can find 2 unexpensive hotels just in front of the launch field (you can come comfortably walking):
- Hotel Corregidor** (900m)
- Hotel Los Arcos**** (1000m)
A little bit far, but more luxury:
- Parador de Segovia
- San Antonio el Real (Monastery)
- Hotel Candido (Hotel&Spa)
Weather conditions: a balloon flight
depends 100% on the weather conditions. To ensure the flight, we absolutely need to have soft winds (less than 20 kmph) and no rain. Passengers please contact us the day before the flight to confirm weather forecast will be OK. If no, we'll postpone the flight to another day or just refund your money back.
Restrictions : a hot-air balloon ride is a very safe activity but in order for our passengers to avoid running any risk, we advise pregnant women and children under 6 not to fly. Same way it's not suitable for persons with bones or heart problems.
Aerodifusion reserves the right to restrict participation for very young, old or passengers with a medical condition for flight safety reasons.
- Madrid: 150EUR per person
- Segovia: 150EUR per person
- Private VIP balloon flight for two: 560EUR from Mo to Fri, 600EUR in weekends
* Option: pick-up in hotel and back: 90EUR.
Booking a flight
1) Choose the day you want to fly then inform us either via telephone or email. Please note that our smallest balloon capacity is 4 passengers so if you are, for example, only two, we will need to have another 2 passengers to fly the same day (except for private VIP flights). If we do not get this booking, you will probably have to wait for another day but we will advise you when you call. If you are four or more, of course, the balloon will be chartered on the day of your choosing [subject to weather].
2) Full-payment will be required to book the flight (Paypal in our on-line store).
3) Please contact us the day before to confirm if the weather forecast is suitable or not for your flight. If it wasn't, we will re-arrange your flight for a later date. If you cannot fly another day, we will return your money back. Remember that your safety is our first priority so please be patient if the weather delays your flight times.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
- 10% off if you are 4 or 5 persons
- 15% off if you are 6 or 7 persons
- 20% off if you are 8 to 10 persons
Now I know!Libbie
-- Jul 10, 2013 07:39 am
This isn't a review but instead it's a thank you. Thanks for explaining to me why, when in Segovia about ten years ago, we were surprised to see a hot air balloon with the Microsoft logo advertising the MSN network. Now I know! Segovia is a delightful place to visit, often missed on tours of Spain. ... more
The best ballon experience in MadridMercedes
-- Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am
I have to admit I was a little bit scared at the beginning, but the expertise, know how, professionalism, were the best solution for me. I could enjoy the experience, had fun and discovered Spain from a different point of view,
I hardly recommend tho work with them. ... more
Ballon Ride = Fantastic Experiencemariazamorano
-- Feb 14, 2013 07:32 am
My first experience with balloons was long long time ago, and I have ride several times after that. I think it's a great experience for those people that wants to feel free. In touch with nature and with a great company with profesional people that brings you the possibility to have a day that you'll never forget. ... more
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Manuel Duque (View My Profile)
Calle de la Piedad, 40002 Segovia, Spain
Villafranca del Castillo, Madrid, Spain
AERODIFUSION is a family business built up on the basis of a tradition that lasts over 30 years.
European Balloon Festival winners, balloonists in Dakar Rally and Tanzania Balloon Shani, former aerial traffic controllers...work for us.
Most importantly, our team carries on gaining experience by organizing flights in promotions & advertising events for a whole range of brands, as well as non- commercial balloon flights.
Our operations manager, Manuel Duque Jr., belongs to the second generation of balloonists in Spain.
Manuel overflew the Kilimanjaro past 2011.
Manuel DuqueHot-air Balloon Rides in Madrid & Segovia, Spain
C/ Saboya, 13
Madrid, Spain 28420Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Treks Peru...8.1 mi away
Huaraz, Spain Hiking & TrekkingFrom USD $100 per Trip
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter