Newly opened in November 2008, located in famous street in heart of down town Cairo Cheap and safe for all budgets
Everything is new here.
More than just unrivaled location and facilities, City Plaza has its own spirit that is made by everyone who stays or works here in short term.
Beside hostel building you'll find:-
- 3 minutes from (Gamal Abd El Naser, Attaba and Orabi) metro and bus station.
- 5 minutes from Train station
- In the same building GAD resturant for famous Egyptian food
- In the same area ''McDonald's - Hardies - KFC ) & many shopping markets
- More than 20 Cafe shops and super markets
- Cairo international airport 30 minutes by taxi
- Egyptian Museum 10 minutes walk
- pyramids 30 minutes by taxi
- All rooms with Air Condition and Balcony
- Free breakfast
- Free 1 Cola or Tea or Cafe or Juice
- Cable TV with Satellite
- Free use of guest kitchen
- Free travel Desk information
- 24 Hour Reception
- Linen Included
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- Airport pick up cost you 65EGP from 1 to 4 Persons, Ask for more than 4 persons
- Free wireless Internet and printer to use
- Discounts for extend stay and for groups
We are located on the 6th floor.
From Train Station:
catch metro from Mubark metro station until Gamal Abdel Naser station, Helwan direction that costs you 1 pound. You then need to walk 2 min on 26 July St, and when you see GAD resturant for famous Egyptian food our hotel locate in the same building.