Emeishan Hostelc is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes travelers from all over the world, it our wish that this hostel will mean something personal to you after check-out.
Guests can chill out in our lobby lounge, complete with comfy sofas, cable TV, movie library, and two internet computers. lobby has wireless access, and plenty of power sockets, it's also the site of weekly entertainment.
Our restaurant serve both Chinese and western food, breakfast is served after 7:00am. lunch and super are until 10:00pm.
Tour and ticket booking can be sought at the reception or through our website before arrival. We operate 1-day bus tour up and down Mt.Emei, 2-day guided Mt.Emei trekking tour, Emeishan hot spring.
* This hostel is new, it's 4 story tall with roof-top garden terrace. All rooms have private shower with good pressure, and toilets are all western style.
* We take internet seriously. All rooms have wireless access. We use two ADSL lines operated by corporate class router with total 8M bandwidth.
* House keeping is performed on hourly basis, this is further supplemented by on-the-spot cleaning whenever the need.
* Security-wise we have 24hrs surveillance cameras watch all public area and small corners, guest visits must first be registered. Safety box can be used in reception along with room for storing luggage.
* Mt.Emei trekking & area map
* Tours and ticket booking
* Lounge cafe plus games
* Internet PC with facebook
* High-definition movies
* International phone call
* Print, copy, burn DVDs
* Mini super-market
* Postal service, sell stamps
* Self-help laundry
* Avoid scams - Before buses arrive Emeishan, tour hawkers will come aboard asking if anyone's destination is Baoguo bus station, they normally give you cheap ride and bring you to expensive shabby hotels or impersonate as from 'Teddy bear hotel' and 'Emeishan Hostelc'. We don't have pickup staff in any entry portals unless called to arrange in advance.
* Getting to Emeishan from Chengdu, go to Xinnanmen bus station, schedules are from 7:30am to 6:00pm, frequent departure. Last bus leaving for Emeishan is 6:00pm. Buses sometimes arrive directly at Baoguo bus station, other times at Emeishan central bus station, it's unpredictable. Generally in summer tourist season more buses arrive Baoguo bus station, so ask when buying tickets.
| Ticket price 45CNY | Duration 2.5hrs | Distance 169km | Taxi ride costs 15 - 20CNY to arrive our hostel.
* Getting to Emeishan from Leshan. there are 3 bus stations, they all haul commuters to Emeishan. The easiest & quickest is to go from Xiaoba bus station, last bus leaving for Emeishan is 8:00pm. Same cautions mentioned below applies on arrival.
| Ticket price 12CNY | Duration 1hr | Distance 34km | Taxi ride costs 15 - 20CNY to arrive our hostel.
* Getting away, trains running the line from Beijing, Chengdu, Panzhihua, Kunming stop nearby Emeishan. You can also take bus directly to Leshan, Chengdu, Chongqing, Ya'An Bifeng gorge.