Next to Cavallino beach, close to Venice and Lido di Jesolo (Italy). Bungalows, mobile homes, chalets, caravans and tents under the cooling shade of a luxuriant mediterranean pine forest. Real-time availability and booking on line....
Rome - Vatican City (5 minutes walking) furnished apartment in an elegant building with doorkeeper. 1 hall, 1 corridor, 1 large livingroom, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 equipped kitchen, 1 terrace. A/C, WI-FI From 1 to 4 people. Cipro metro stop: 40...
Holiday apartments, tuscany coast near Pisa, sea and hills view...
Where to sleep in Venice: accommodation at moderate rates in an exclusive location. Friendly and cozy family run two-star hotel by the beach and very well connected to the heart of Venice, St. mark's square and all the city's main attractions....
Ernestina welcomes you to stay at her charming house, in Miane,a town nested in the calm, sunny foothills to the Alps. The place is famous for its Prosecco, historic abbey and hiking and biking trails.The B&B has comfortable rooms,large private baths...
The B&B Relais Monti del Sole Hotel offers exclusive guest rooms, from which you can see breathtaking views of the Belluno Dolomites National Park, the medieval town of Feltre, and the Basilica di San Vittore lit at night....
“Residenza Laguna” is located in the historical centre of Venice. “Residenza Laguna” is situated nearby the Canal Grande; it is at 200 m from the Rialto´s Bridge. ...
The fae' is located in the hills of Conegliano. The area is well know for production of white wine. You can visit cities like Venice,Treviso,Conegliano,Vittorio Veneto,Cooking classes,language classes and painting classes on venetian art...
Special advantage for the families are family suits, 2 suits equipped with shared hall, i.e. foyer, i.e. rooms with 3 or 4 beds.
Hotel is equipped with the lift, escalator and each room is equipped with a safe for additional safety of your valuables. Pets are welcome, and car parking is available at the nearby parking lot 100 meters from the hotel. For those that wish to visit Trieste by motorcycle and stay in Hotel Roma the parking for the motorcycles is available in the area owned by the hotel. The bar is opened 24 hours a day and for all other information you may need you can address to the personnel from 6.30 till 22.30 hrs. Special services like babysitting, dog watch, laundry, restaurant reservations, theatre tickets and other events are included in the offer of Hotel Roma.
Check in 24hrs rooms available from 12:00pm
Check out 11:00am
Credit card facilities
Canx policy 24hrs
2. Make a U-turn
3. Turn left at Via Aquileia/SS14
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A4 ramp
Partial toll road
6. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Trieste and merge onto A4
Partial toll road
7. Continue onto E70 (signs for Trieste)
8. Continue onto SS202 (signs for Trieste)
9. Continue onto E70 (signs for Trieste)
10. Take exit Prosecco toward Trieste Centro
11. Merge onto SP1
12. Take the ramp to Opicina/Trieste Centro/Dogana/Venezia
13. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Opicina and merge onto Località Devincina/SP35
Continue to follow SP35
14. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Via Nazionale/SS58 heading to Trieste Centro
Continue to follow SS58
15. Sharp right at Via Commerciale
16. Turn right at Piazza Alberto e Katleen Casali
17. Continue onto Via Cecilia De Rittmeyer
18. Turn right at Via Carlo Ghega
Destination will be on the left