From our residential neighborhood you will only need a short walk to all of the craft markets (souks), open-air vegetable vendors, several important historic landmarks, and one of the finest gourmet restaurants is around the corner. The UN World Heritage Site, the Jmaa el Fna square is nearby.
Dar Ajiba is equipped with high speed internet, room service, modern kitchen, washer, dryer, fireplace. It is a beautiful apartment with 3 bed rooms one bathroom and one washroom, living room, office, library and courtyard.
It is located near shops restaurants, public transport, museums, historic monuments and mountains.
Dar Ajiba is child friendly but note that as there are stairs, which could be difficult for the youngest ones.
Smoking is allowed on the roof top, courtyard, balconies and outside.
Check out: 12:00pm
Check in: 2:00pm
Breakfast is not included.
Cancellation policy is 48hrs.
Credit cards are not accepted.
Directions from Jemaa El Fna square and markets:
1. Head east on Rue de la Koutoubia toward Rue Fehl Chidmi/Souk Laksour
2. Turn left toward Rue Dabachi
3. Continue straight onto Rue Dabachi
4. Slight left at Taoulat Ben Saleh
5. Take the 1st left onto Derb Sidi Ishak
6. Turn right at Kaat Benahid
7. Continue onto Derb Lakaar
|Link Code |