We are located at the edge of the Scottish highands and only 40 minutes to Glenco, site of the famous massacre! Far enough to get away from it all but still only an hour from both Edinburgh and Glasgow its the perfect base for your stay in Scotland.
Just a few of the things that make the Munro Inn special:
* Traditional Highlands inn
* Based in Queen Elizabeth Forest Park in the beautiful Trossachs
* Only an hour from Loch Lomond, Glasgow and Edinburgh
* Home cooked food served all day every day
* Public and lounge bars with over 30 malt whiskies
* Child friendly with well fitted games room
* 100% dog friendly; your dog stays in your room with you!
* Area full of activities and hillwalking
* Sat right next to the Rob Roy Way
We look forward to welcoming you in the Munro Inn.
Check-in from 14:00-23:00
Check-out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance
We accept payment by cash only
Free tea, coffee, toast in morning.
Credit card payments will incur a 10% charge to cover cost and admin