If you don't see an image, reload page.
Il Dipinto di Lotto is inside a building that dates back to 1527. It's completely renovated but preserves the ancient frescos by Lorenzo Lotto's school in the hall and inside the flat.
The apartment consists of a living-room with a fully equipped kitchen and the double bed is on a loft with original frescos.
We look forward to welcoming you here!
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 to 20.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
Within easy reach from the railway station and the airport Orio al Serio with just a few minutes on bus n 1.
Highway : Bergamo.
1. Proceed north on Highway Connection
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Highway Connection
3. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Via Highway
4. At the second light turn right onto Via Simoncini Constantine
5. Continue on Via Jeremiah Bonomelli
6. At the second traffic light turn left onto Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII
7. Continue on Via Vittorio Emanuele II
Go through the roundabout
8. Turn right onto Via della Noca
9. Continue on Via Pignolo
Your destination is on the right
Via Pignolo, 112
Guest are given a permission to park their cars in the places reserved to residents.
A shattle bus are available upon request.
Airport Pick Up, Linen Included, Breakfast Not Included