I travel a fair amount for work so i've seen quite a few hotel rooms over the last few years. this one surprised me in a bad way. i' ...
I travel a fair amount for work so I've seen quite a few hotel rooms over the last few years. This one surprised me in a bad way. I'm not picky about hotels, but expect things to function in my room. Here's what I found frustrating:
1. The heat was either fully on (ie the room was 100+ degrees) or totally off (ie the room was freezing). There was no way to get just a little bit warmer. You could only pick super hot or super cold. Annoying.
2. The stopper in the tub didn't hold the water in. I wanted to take a bath and couldn't because the tub just kept draining, no matter what I did.
3. The hairdryer lasted for about three minutes and then died (both mornings).
4. The walls were very, very thin so I could hear everything going on in my neighbor's room.
5. This may seem picky, but the signage was awful inside the hotel. I got lost three times in two days just trying to go from the parking lot to the elevator to my room.
6. The frost desk staff seemed slightly annoyed and defensive both times I interacted with them. They did not have a helpful, can-do attitude at all.
I will probably not go back. The hotel seemed expensive for such a low-quality experience.
On top of this hotel fulfilling every travelers need---- comfort cleanliness,kindness, and location, location, location. it is centrally located for an abundance of day trips. we will be staying ...
On top of this hotel fulfilling every travelers need---- comfort cleanliness,kindness, and location, location, location. It is centrally located for an abundance of day trips. We will be staying here annually for many years to come. They had us at hello.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $12 Per Month » View Details
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.