The hotel was conveniently located to the interstate, a mall, restaurants. it was very clean and the front desk staff was extremely friendly. housekeepers were also friendly, everyone smiled and ...
The hotel was conveniently located to the interstate, a mall, restaurants. It was very clean and the front desk staff was extremely friendly. Housekeepers were also friendly, everyone smiled and said hello. Bed was comfortable and everything was clean.
Free continental breakfast has bagels, cereal, waffles, muffins, bananas, juice, and was a good selection. They had a computer available to use which was great for looking up directions to the various sights or checking email.
The walls were a little thin but if I turned on the fan, it was fine.
I really enjoyed my stay. I moved down to Albuquerque for the last half of my trip and stayed at a fancy 4-star hotel, but actually would have rather just stayed at the Fairfield. Sometimes simple is better.
1. the hot hot water heater was woefully inadequate. try putting a toddler in a lukewarm bath! (more like lukecold)
2. there were not enough tables in the breakfast area ...
1. The hot hot water heater was woefully inadequate. Try putting a toddler in a lukewarm bath! (More like lukecold)
2. There were not enough tables in the breakfast area so even if you are early enough to get a table be prepared for a bunch of bitter latecomers to be standing around staring at you while you eat hoping you get up.
3. The pool was closed.
4. The magnetic door lock on the back of the hotel doesn't open with the card keys so don't park in the back hoping its a shorter walk to your room with all your luggage.
5. One traveller I spoke with in the lobby was complaining to the concierge about diesel fumes coming into his room.
6. The window mount room heater has two settings - super hot and off (gets cold fast).
This hotel reminds me of a funny sign I saw in a truck stop in west TX - The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the excitement of a low price wears off.
The hotel was convenient to the interstate. a bit of a drive (10-15 min.) to the historic area. good location for eating and ahopping. the staff was very helpful ...
The hotel was convenient to the interstate. A bit of a drive (10-15 min.) to the historic area. Good location for eating and ahopping. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice size and comfortable. My only negative would be the size of the room for the breakfast. The breakfast was good with a nice variety, but the room itself was pretty small and cramped. But overall, a very good experience at this motel and I would definetly stay there again, and recommend it to my friends.
The hotel is nice and very clean. the only thing that i don't like is the internet conection. i need to work and unable to finish the work because ...
The hotel is nice and very clean. The only thing that I don't like is the internet conection. I need to work and unable to finish the work because the sever is down and had problem all night. Other than that is all right. The hotel is in very good location - very easy to find. Staffs are extremly nice and helpful.
Santa Fe, New Mexico Hotels & Resorts Listing Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. Rates From US $17 Per Month » View Details
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.