At first i was skeptical of this hotel not being a chain giant,
but upon check-in, the staff was extremely nice, had all the paperwork ready for me and ...
At first I was skeptical of this hotel not being a chain giant,
but upon check-in, the staff was extremely nice, had all the paperwork ready for me and had snacks waiting.
They even picked me up from the airport free of charge, and the shuttle takes you wherever you want in Albany for free as well.
- Free Breakfast with real eggs (yes i saw it myself)
- Free Dinner made fresh daily
- HD flat screen tv's with 100+ channels
- Daily social hour with Free wine and beer
- Huge Suite with Full kitchen, full-sized fridge, oven and stove-top
- Computers in lobby that are free too, including printer and Fax/Scan free!
How many times do I have to say free!!!
- pool was closed but UNDERSTANDABLE because it was SNOWING!!!!
I am not a hotel rep or staff, never commented on any hotel online but this trip made it worth the time.
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.