Posada Cavieres Bed & Breakfast is located on the wine route of Maipú, the premier wine zone of Mendoza and has four wineries in walking distance. The posada is situated on a 14 hectare farm with vineyards and olive plantations, about 18 kilometers from the centre of Mendoza.
The building is a renovated adobe country house (house made of mud bricks) and has three spacious bedrooms, each with private bathroom.
Breakfast is included and consists of home-baked bread, local honey, our own jam, ham and cheese and fresh pressed juice, plus tea and coffee.
An equipped kitchen is available for guests to prepare their own meal or you can ask us to prepare dinner or a typical argentine asado for you to enjoy with a bottle of Cavieres wine, "Great wines produced by small wineries".
Popular activities include:
• cycling the wine route to go wine tasting at the surrounding wineries : We have a small fleet of bicycles available for our guests use. Cycling down the quiet lanes is an ideal way to see the countryside and to visit local wineries.
• horse riding through the vineyards and olive groves on pure bred Criollo horses .
• We also organize 4x4 excursions to the mountains of Mendoza (with Land Rover Defender)
• Great food in some of the finest wineries of Mendoza.
• We are happy to arrange tailor-made visits to local vineyards and wineries , and to organize wine tastings according to the taste of our guests.
• Visiting olive groves and olive oil pressing plants. We have our own olive oil for you to cook with.
Listing # RA-1197677