1. To confirm a booking, a 50% deposit is required. The deposit can be made on our bank account or paid by means of a credit card within the days specified by our staff.
2. If the advance payment of 50% is made by bank deposit, please specify who is doing the deposit and write an e-mail to us specifying the date and amount deposited. If the deposit is not clear and we do not receive any e-mail or telephone call explaining the deposit, we will NOT be responsible for the availability of houses/apartments.
3. If the deposit is NOT made in the specified time period, we will cancel the reservation. We will NOT be responsible for the availability of houses/apartments with deposits made after the agreed time period.
4. Cancellations confirmed before 5 days (regular season) or 40 day (high season) of your planned arrival date will cause a 50% loss of the deposit. High season is from December 15 to January 15 every year and Easter Week which dates change every year.
5. Cancellations confirmed within 5 days (regular season) or 40 day (high season) of your planned arrival date will cause a 100% lost of the deposit. No show cause a 100% lost of the deposit.
6. If you shorten the stay of an originally longer and confirmed reservation, 50% of the remaining days will be charged.
1. US$ 30.00 dollars will be charged nightly for every guest (Children under 8 do not count) that exceeds the established capacity for the houses/bungalows. NO beds or mattress will be provided for extra guests.
2. US$ 5.00 dollars will be charged nightly for every pet brought into the houses/bungalows.
3. At check in it is mandatory to sign an open voucher. This voucher will be fill in with the different services you use at the hotel or will be cancelled in case you pay by other means.
1. Please clean the kitchen before leaving the house/apartment. A failure to do so results in a US$ 20.00 dollars without taxes charge. Please indicate the state of the kitchen to our staff in the reception at the time of your departure.
2. At your departure please hand in the house/bunaglow keys to our receptionist to avoid losses.
3. Once you leave the hotel our staff will check the house where you stayed; in the case there is something missing like keys, towels, bed linens, dirty kitchen (see point 1 of Check out) or damage to the house or furniture, we will proceed to debit the corresponding amount to replace the lost or damage from the voucher you leaved open at reception.
4. In case we use the open voucher to replace the lost or damage things, we will send you and e-mail informing you about the charge we debit.
1. Parque Maritimo el Coco is the ideal hotel for families or couples with no children who wants to enjoy the beach and the facilities of the villas/apartments. In order to guarantee the tranquillity and good night sleep of your neighbours, audio equipment can only be used inside houses/apartments and at reasonable volume.
2. After enjoying the sea, sand and sun, please use the outdoor showers to rinse yourself of sand. This helps to prevent tubing obstruction, which might cause discomfort later on.
3. In case an electrical appliance does not work properly (television, AC, fans etc.), please do not hesitate to contact the receptionist, who will send someone to fix it.
4. As most of the electric energy in Nicaragua is made by not renewable energy sources (petroleum), please use electric appliances with care. Please turn off ACs, fans, lights and other electric consumers off before leaving the houses/apartments.
5. For your comfort ranchos have been constructed in many houses/apartments. Please do not make camp fires, as they might ignite the palm-leaf roofs of the ranchos.
6. The proximity of “la Playa la Flor”, where every year thousands of marine Paslamas turtles lay their eggs, caused the ministry of environmental protection (MARENA) to prohibit the circulation of quads, motorcycles and any kind of vehicles on the surrounding beaches (Playa el Coco, Brasilito, La Flor) as they interfere with the egg-laying of the turtles.
7. If you dine in our restaurant “Puesta del Sol” and chose to create an account paid at your departure, please present offer your house-keys to the restaurants personnel for ID. Furthermore, a signature will be required.