Ayres Porteños is the first tango thematic hostel of Buenos Aires!! Live a unique and original stay!! Great location on San Telmo neighborhood. Excellent service and the most funny and cordial staff. Spacious and cosy rooms, delicious breakfast, telephone booths, free internet access, Wi-Fi and lot of more services!
We offer an excellent service distinguished by all our guests! Although is a hostel, Ayres Porteños offers a higher category service for the same price!! We are a qualified and very cool staff. We love what we do and we try to do our best day to day, doing all the necessary changes and improvements that our visitors suggest in order to achieve 100% satisfied guests. We are looking forward to accomplish all your needs 24 hours helping you to organize your activities so you don´t miss a thing!
- Spacious rooms with heaters, ceiling fans and sommier mattresses.
- Very complete continental breakfast included: coffee, cold and hot milk, tea, mate cocido, chocolate milk, regular and whole wheat bread, croissants, butter, dulce de leche, cream cheese, 2 types of cereal and orange and grapefruit juice. And now different products every week: fruits, yogurth and sweet pastries.
- Free Internet access 24 hs. (2 computers available) and Wi-Fi service in all the hostel.
- Telephone booths inside the hostel at local rates (no extra charge).
- Solarium terrace and grill.
- Bar open 24 hs with cable TV.
- Full equipped kitchen with dishes, microwave, refrigerator and oven.
- Laundry room with washing machines and driers.
- Lounge room with DVD and dvdlibrary with more than 100 movies to lend you for free.
- Free lockers and luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping service.
- Linens and blankets and towels are included
- Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Coffe and tea dispensers at the front desk.
- Activities: tango lessons, dinners, tango shows...
The thematic style is related to Buenos Aires, halls and doors mention something about our history. They are full of life, bright colours and paintings done by famous artists from La Boca neighborhood. They are also decorated with murals and “tanguero and porteño” art. The rooms have names of tango and argentinean football celebrities, writers and poets among others.
Come to discover Ayres Porteños magic, enjoy Buenos Aires and take with you unforgettable moments!!