TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. The hirer and/or authorized driver must have held a full and valid driving license for a minimum of 3 years up-to and including the time of hire and that license. A valid driving license from the country of residence or an International Driver’s permit is generally acceptable, provided valid as above
2. All authorized drivers and renters MUST be 25 years of age and above and under 70 years of age. The hirer and/or authorized driver must also be in possession of a proper means of identification other than a driver’s license.
3. All our vehicles are comprehensively insured in all cases and the hirer is responsible for repairs arising from damage to the vehicle during his/her period of hire. The company shall not be liable for any CLAIM for damage or loss arising out of the use of the motor vehicle to the hirer or any other person whatsoever. Windscreen and broken glass plus loss of tires and tools are the responsibility of the hirer.
4. Rates are calculated from Pick-up time to Drop-off time. Minimum rental charge is 24 hours.
5.Upon confirmation a Deposit will be required of not less than 25% to have the vehicle fully reserved for your Hire. There will be NO refund for any Cancellation once vehicle is Reserved.
6. All fuel usage will be payable by the renter.
7. Should the renter wish to extend the rental period, the renter must contact the office not less than 48 hours before the termination of the initial rental period. Authorization to extend the hire period will only be granted subject to availability.
8. Any costs incurred due to loss of or damage to a vehicle or equipment will result in a deduction from the excess deposit applicable to the vehicle or equipment stated on the Rental Agreement.
9. Vehicles are allowed to Enter Uganda and Tanzania with prior arrangement. A letter of authorization must be requested at the time of reservation. Additional cross border fees are incurred - inquire at the time of reservation.
10. A free mobile phone will be provided. Call minutes can be purchased in advance by purchasing scratch cards, available in all major towns.
11.The hirer shall return the motor vehicle on the due date and time as agreed at the time of hire. the company reserves the right to repossess the vehicle or report it stolen should it not be returned by the due date and NO information given by hirer.