Provide us with your arrival details in Aswan .After breakfast; you will visit the high dam,the beautiful Philae Temple. Back to the ship for lunch. In the Afternoon Felucca tour around Aswan Islands .Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple (additional cost)
Overnight - Nile Cruiser
Day2- KOM OMBO / EDFU
In the early morning, your ship will sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit the unusual double temple dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the god Haroeris. Lunch on board. Admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile while sailing to Edfu where you will discover the huge temple dedicated to the God Horus by horse carriage and tour it with your guide. Visit the colorful local bazaars on your way where you can buy your souvenirs. Dinner.
Overnight - Nile Cruiser
Early morning There is the option of hot air balloon (additional cost ) to float over Luxor in a hot air balloon and see area wake up and come alive. After breakfast it is time to focus on the West Bank of Luxor: explore the great valleys of the Kings where generations of Pharaohs and Nobles were buried in crypts cut into the cliffs and guarded by the two huge Colossi of Memnon. You will then visit the temple of Queen Hatchepsut. Back to the ship for lunch. Dinner. With opportunity to optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple (additional cost)
Overnight - Nile Cruiser.
Day4- Luxor Disembarkation
Disembarkation / after breakfast. Take a half-day private tour with a qualified Egyptologist guide exploring the East Bank of Luxor. You'll see two of the most impressive temples in Upper Egypt - Karnak and Luxor Temples, while learning about ancient Egyptian history from your own personal guide. Transfer to your departure place.
What you see
• Luxor - Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
• Luxor - West Bank - Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut .
• Edfu - Temple of Horus.
• Kom Ombo - Temple of Kom Ombo.
• Aswan - High Dam, Philae Temple.
• Felucca sailing around Elephantine and Kitchener Islands.
What you get
• 03 Breakfast, 03 lunches, 03 dinners.
• 03 nights aboard Nile 5 cruiser.
• Entrance fees for all the sites mentioned in the itinerary
• Airport ‘Meet & Greet’ arrival and departure transfer.
• Touring of Aswan and Luxor.
• Boat journey to Philae Temple.
• Egyptian tour guide degree qualified Egyptology.
• Visa and departure tax.
• International flights.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Personal expenses.
• Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature.
• Tips and any other expenses not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
• Gratuities (recommended).