• View rare birds during breeding season & all summer, many just steps from your cabin!
• Observe, record, move on, or just linger with your camera
• 16 hours of daylight means a determined birder can record 100 species in a day
For those needing a little help to cover territory, our 26 foot pontoon boat provides a stable platform for photographing the multiple species of waterfowl, herons, and Bald Eagles.
Or, enjoy our canoes and kayaks on the protected coves and along our 4-mile thoroughfare.
A secluded marsh and other remote spots are a short all terrain vehicle ride away.
• Start your day with breakfast as early as 3:30 am
• Enjoy a shore side lunch at a special pond or on a secluded beach
• After a long day and a fine dinner, your cozy cabin awaits
• Read by the gas lamps then climb under a warm and fluffy comforter
• Or, wander over to the campfire and join other guests for star gazing
• Located in the midst of a 23,000 acre reserve, the Camps are off the power grid and the views are shared only with other guests at the lodge