DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY-SUNG SOT CAVE- TITOP ISLAND- OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (MEALS: B/L/D)
08:00 Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi center. Drive to Halong City. The passengers have a chance to experience the longest and newest bridge in the South East Asia area. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside.
Arrive at Halong Harbor, transfer to Golden Star Cruises.
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay -one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy the lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Next, to visit the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relaxor passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck â" How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 â" 23.00
Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Dinner Menu
Evening activities include Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, karaoke... You may also try your luck at squid fishing& fishing from the boat.
End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: PEARL FARM- KAYAK-HANOI (MEALS: B/L/D)
06.00 â" 08.00
The day starts early onboard on the sundeck.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bayâs landscape.
08.00 â" 11.30
Visiting the Tung Sau area is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
Back to Golden Star Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have brunch while cruising back to the Halong harbor. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Halong harbor. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 â" 16.30
Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
2 days 1 night
Age range, type of group
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share a seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as an adult
- 2 adults allow 1 child free accompanied
- If 2nd child with parents charge as adults
Sleeping and meals
- Overnight on Golden Star Cruises
- All meals included: 02 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast
Policies & Restrictions
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passengerâs passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passengerâs personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed â" you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- A Person with disability: physical or sensory
-A Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsyâ¦
- A Person who is older than 80 years old; Person who is overweight (>120kg)