Bridge Street, Waterford, Ireland
Located in the centre of Waterford on Bridge Street, the Fitzwilton Hotel is only a 15 minute drive from Waterford Airport.
Directions from Waterford Airport:
- At the T-junction turn left onto the R708 (signposted Waterford).
- Continue onto the R708, entering Waterford.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ballytruckle Green, 708 (signposted City Centre).
- Turn left onto Johnstown (R860).
- At the traffic lights turn right onto Parnell Street (N25).
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay, proceed to end of the road and turn left.
- The Fitzwilton is situated on Bridge Street.
Directions from Dublin:
- Take the M9 motorway; at the end of this motorway continue forward onto the N9.
- Pass through Castledermot, Carlow, Leighlinbridge, Paulstown, Gowran, Dungarvan, Thomastown, Ballyhale and Mullinavat until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, take Rice Bridge.
- Cross the bridge and the Fitzwilton Hotel is situated on Bridge Street on your right.
Directions from Limerick:
- Take the N24 and pass through Passgreen, Oola, Monard, Limerick junction, Tipperary, Bansha, Cahir, Clonmel, Kilsheelan and Carrick-on-Suir until you reach Mooncoin.
- In Mooncoin, bear right at the mini roundabout onto the N9.
- Upon entering Waterford, cross Rice Bridge and the hotel is situated on Bridge Street
Directions from Cork Airport:
- Take the N27 to Cork.
- At Kinsale Road roundabout take the N25 through Middleton, Castlemartyrn, Killeagh, Dungarvan and Lemybrien until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, continue forward onto Cork Street.
- At the traffic signals continue forward onto Manor Street.
- At the traffic signals, continue forward onto Parnell Street.
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay and proceed to end of the street and turn left.
- The hotel is situated on Bridge Street.
Points of Interest
Nearby Attractions and Services
|500mtrs||Museum of Treasures|