The apartment is located in one of the best connected area of Rome "Appio / San Giovanni" close to the archeological sight of Appia Antica with its ruins and famous catacombs.
The neighborhood will offer you a big choice of characteristic restaurants, wine-bars and take away famous pizzerias !
Nearby there are the best tourist sights of the City easily reachable by buses and subways so car is not needed:
• 10 minutes walk to San Giovanni in Laterano Basilica – 5 minutes by bus
• 20 minutes walk to Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica – 10 minutes by bus
• 30 minutes walk to the Colosseum – 10 minutes by bus
• 40 minutes walk to Piazza Venezia (the City Center of Rome) – 15 minutes by bus
Distances with principal connections:
• In 2 km Termini main central railway station – 10 minutes by bus
• In 15 km Ciampino Airport G.B. Pastine
• In 35 km Fiumicino Airport Leonardo Da Vinci
Upon request we will offer a pick-up car from the airports.
The street is animated and you can find every kind of shop nearby the apartment:
• 2 supermarkets
• The market place opened every day
• 2 banks
• 2 post offices
• 2 pharmacies
• A phone-internet point
• Many coffee bars
• Restaurants and Hosterias
• Wine bars
• 5 minutes walk to Via Appia and Piazza Re di Roma - famous shopping district.
The apartment has the all the best and main public connections in few steps.
It is very well connected with the historical city centre of Rome and with all the main tourist sights:
• 5 minutes walk to Subway Line A that reaches every part of Rome.
The stops closer to the apartment are: "San Giovanni" or "Piazza Re di Roma"
• Just right down the apartment you can find many bus stops:
Bus Line 81 leading to: Colosseum / Circo Massimo / Piazza Venezia / Piazza Argentina / Corso Rinascimento / Piazza Risorgimento/ Vatican Museums
Bus Line 810 leading to: Colosseum / Piazza Venezia
Bus Line 16 leading to: Termini central railway station
• In 1 km there is Tuscolana Railway Station that is part of the "railway ring" of the City.