All the above rooms are extremely spacious and among the largest in Waterford City. All rooms have built in plasma TV's, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, free wi-fi, work station, personal safe, en-suite bathroom (shower and bath).
All rooms are newly decorated and furnished to the highest of Failte Ireland 4* standards with rich woods and autumnal tones throughout.
Beauty Salon & Gymnasium
The Fitzwilton hotel Beauty Salon offers a range of professional beauty treatments to guests seven days a week. So, if you just want to have your hair or make ��" up touched up, or relax with a soothing hot stone massage, you can do so in the comfort of the Fitzwilton.
There is also an express gymnasium for guests to avail of with a varied range of fitness machines at hand.
* Golfers Paradise - 25% discount for our guest on 9 local Golf Courses.
* Kingfisher Leisure & Spa - All our guests can avail of the facilities at the nearby Kingfisher Club for greatly reduced rates.
* Historical Tours - Explore the Oldest City in Ireland taking in Reginalds Tower, Christ Church Cathedral,
Waterford Museum of Treasures, Edmund Rice Heritage Centre and much more.
* Stunning Beaches - visit the nearby seaside villages of Dunmore East, Tramore & Bunmahon
* Walking & Hiking - from the Waterford City walking tour to the Nire Valley walks in the Comeragh mountains, the Doneraile coastal Walk to the Ardmore cliff walks, there are numerous options to get out in the fresh coastal air.
* Drive - The Copper Coast is one of the most scenic stretches of coastline in Ireland offering stunning views
of rock formations, coves and imposed headlands.
* Museums,Theatres & Gallery's - just a walk away from the famous Garter Lane Art Centre, Gallery & Theatre,
Greyfriars Municipal Art Collection & the Waterford City Museum.
* Festivals Galore - Throughout the year, Waterford plays host to a number of outstanding festivals - Spraoi, Imagine Arts Festival, New Music Week, Light Opera Festival, Terra Madre Food Festival the list goes on...
* Go Racing - visit the nearby Tramore Horse racing or the Kilcohan Greyhound stadium for a flutter!
Directions from Waterford Airport:
- At the T-junction turn left onto the R708 (signposted Waterford).
- Continue onto the R708, entering Waterford.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ballytruckle Green, 708 (signposted City Centre).
- Turn left onto Johnstown (R860).
- At the traffic lights turn right onto Parnell Street (N25).
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay, proceed to end of the road and turn left.
- The Fitzwilton is situated on Bridge Street.
Directions from Dublin:
- Take the M9 motorway; at the end of this motorway continue forward onto the N9.
- Pass through Castledermot, Carlow, Leighlinbridge, Paulstown, Gowran, Dungarvan, Thomastown, Ballyhale and Mullinavat until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, take Rice Bridge.
- Cross the bridge and the Fitzwilton Hotel is situated on Bridge Street on your right.
Directions from Limerick:
- Take the N24 and pass through Passgreen, Oola, Monard, Limerick junction, Tipperary, Bansha, Cahir, Clonmel, Kilsheelan and Carrick-on-Suir until you reach Mooncoin.
- In Mooncoin, bear right at the mini roundabout onto the N9.
- Upon entering Waterford, cross Rice Bridge and the hotel is situated on Bridge Street
Directions from Cork Airport:
- Take the N27 to Cork.
- At Kinsale Road roundabout take the N25 through Middleton, Castlemartyrn, Killeagh, Dungarvan and Lemybrien until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, continue forward onto Cork Street.
- At the traffic signals continue forward onto Manor Street.
- At the traffic signals, continue forward onto Parnell Street.
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay and proceed to end of the street and turn left.
- The hotel is situated on Bridge Street.
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub Dublin
Dublin, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - The only pub and Irish music night in Dublin that is owned and run by traditional musicians, guaranteeing a high standard of authentic entertainment and hospitality. Dinner and show (including Irish Dancing) almost every night of the year....
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Overlooking Tramore Bay, 15 minutes from Waterford City. Family Friendly hotel with many bedrooms renovated in 2013. Residents discounts off many local activities. Dining in The Doneraile Restaurant. Live Weekly Entertainment in Duffy's Bar....
Dooley's Hotel Waterford
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Dooley's is a city centre 3* hotel with a river side location. This family owned and managed hotel caters for the corporate/leisure visitor. Dooley's have 113 guest bedrooms offering every modern facility. The hotel has a purpose-built conference...
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Situated on its own private Island on the River Suir, Waterford Castle Hotel & Golf Resort offers 4 Star Luxury Castle Accommodation, a championship 18 hole golf course, Luxury Island Lodges and much much more....
Park Hotel, Leisure Centre & Holiday Homes
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - The Park Hotel is ideally situated on the N25 on the outskirts of the busy and lively Dungarvan town. Overlooking the Colligan Estuary, adjacent to Dungarvan Bay and beside the Shopping Centre, the ideal base for touring the South East of Ireland....
Ramada Viking Hotel Waterford
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Ideally located on the main Cork to Rosslare Road (N25), Ramada Viking Hotel is the ideal ï¿½gatewayï¿½ to all that Waterford and the ï¿½Sunny South Eastï¿½ has ...
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - The Granville Hotel Waterford overlooks the waterfront & marina in the heart of Waterford Citys business & shopping centre. The Granville Hotel, Waterford ...
Waterford Marina Hotel
Waterford, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - This hotel is situated on the River Suir, approximately nine miles from Waterford Airport and 66 miles from Dublin Airport. ...
Halpin's Townhouse Hotel
Dublin, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Highly acclaimed 3 star townhouse hotel. Combination of old world charm, fine food, vintage wines and modern comforts – near Shannon Airport & Killimer car ferry. Ideal base for touring Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty, Aran Islands. Near major golf cours...
Baileys 4 Star Boutique Hotel Cashel
Tipperary, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Luxury boutique hotel located in the heart of the historical town of Cashel. A la Carte served in Restaurant 42 & food served all day in the cosy Cellar Bar. Relax beside the open fire with a book in the library or stroll to the famous Rock of Cashel...
Tailor-Made Hiking Tours of Ireland
Abbey, Ireland Hiking & Trekking - Enjoy customised guided and self-guiding hiking tours of Ireland's most stunning regions including Dingle, Connemara, Wicklow and more! You tell us when you want to start, finish and how far you want to walk each day, we’ll look after the rest!...
Dingle Peninsula Self-Guiding Holiday
Southwest, Ireland Hiking & Trekking - The Dingle Peninsula is one of the most spectacular regions on Ireland’s West Coast. Moreover it is steeped in history, mythology and traditional Irish culture....
Scuba Diving in Ireland
Dublin, Ireland Scuba & Snorkeling - Welcome to Triton Diving - A friendly enthusiastic scuba diving training company Delivering PADI scuba diving courses in Ireland , offering a wide range of Scuba Diving Equipment for sale and running dive trips both in Ireland and abroad. Triton ...
Make Outstanding Photographs in Ireland & Scotland
Dublin, Ireland Photography Tours & Workshops - Both known for their friendly people, outstanding food and warm hospitality, Ireland and Scotland provide photographic delights around every corner. Travel with Nikon Pros Layne Kennedy and Mark Alberhasky for an unmatched small group experience....
Surf & Outdoor Sports Training Program Ireland.
Abbey, Ireland Summer Camps & Programs - Ideal for those looking for a cultural experience in Ireland, with surfing & outdoor sports qualifications. 12 weeks Spring & Fall each year. USA and Irish students....
Nirvana Beauty & Day Spa
Dublin, Ireland Health Spas & Retreats - Northern Ireland’s award winning day spa welcomes you to enjoy the very best personal spa treatments and products available. As one of the most customer focused spas in Ireland, we’ll make you feel special from the moment you arrive....
Best of Ireland - Escorted 8 Day Tour
Dublin, Ireland Sight-Seeing Tours - Visit Ireland's most loved areas-Dublin,Galway, Killarney, Cork. Explore the beautiful countryside,stop off in villages & meet the locals, all while absorbing the wondrous culture…the perfect tour for the first time visitor or the returning travele...
Customized Ireland Tours
Dublin, Ireland Sight-Seeing Tours - We are Ireland Only Tour Operator. For over 35 years, we have been arranging all aspects of customized travel to Ireland: Self-Drive Vacations, Private Chauffeur Tours & Escorted Tours-all with a wide range of themes to fit every budget & interest!...
DH036 - Three Day Tour
, Ireland Train Tours - A three day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story and then from Killarney, touring the Ring of Kerry the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay, returning to Dublin by train from Galway....
Station House Hotel - Letterkenny
Donegal, Ireland Hotels & Resorts - Professional family fun, boutique style hotel located in the heart of Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland. Close by to all town centre amenities, bars, restaurants and clubs. Ideal base to discover the natural beauty of Donegal and all it has to offer...